• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
shes :Flame: imma :nannerf1:to he after she :blowjob:

......i got a question? didn't jenna said she just fucks with her husband in front of the camera since she's married??...........i don't know but this man in this new post doesn't look like her husband........whateva!

Thanks for this very very very new link!!

(ok ok ok it's her husband sorry, now i saw it)

fox17 said:
......i got a question? didn't jenna said she just fucks with her husband in front of the camera since she's married??...........i don't know but this man in this new post doesn't look like her husband........whateva!

Thanks for this very very very new link!!

(ok ok ok it's her husband sorry, now i saw it)

That is her husband, dressed up to be an Elvis impersonator

Paroxysmia

Banned
When she retired, she has continued to work on her website (4 years ago) and she promised to present (if you pay) set with anal penetration!

Therefore, do you know if she has made one anal set?

Im a member of her site and that set is called "Rockabiily girl",and no hes not supposed to be Elvis.

sycokd1

Closed Account
Paroxysmia said:
When she retired, she has continued to work on her website (4 years ago) and she promised to present (if you pay) set with anal penetration!

I heard the same thing. I don't know if she ever did make that set. hopefully someone else knows and provide some pix. :D

Paroxysmia said:

JJ is retired ? :eek:

i think she makes new movies, because on her website you can read there will come a new mavie named ''Jenna loves Pain'' and then there should come ''Janine loves Jenna''