Jayna James / Jayna COHF / Amy Anderssen

Re: Jayna COHF

I heard theres a clip of her rimming a guy, has anyone seen it??
I just can't believe this hottie is that dirty!?!
 
Re: Jayna COHF

This girl has disappeared. I wonder if she has quit doing porno. If so - too short a career if you ask me.
 
Re: Jayna COHF

mboznos said:
Hard or not, they do the trick.

Anyone know if she is coming back to porn?

what's all this about comming back? and quitting? (in reference to your earlier post)

did you infer that she left because you have not seen anything new? or was it brought to your attention otherwise?

:cool:
 
Re: Jayna COHF

She hasn't done anything new in a while but I found out it was because she got a boob job. Not sure if she went bigger!?!?! or just had them redone.

But not to worry, I spoke with her via e-mail and she assured me she will be back!
 
Re: Jayna COHF

Maybe bigger? Something like two years ago she said on stripperweb.com forums she's aiming for 2000cc implants and that she enjoys the 'fake look' of big implants. Please keep us posted!
 
Re: Jayna COHF

I just heard from Jayna herself that she did get her boobs done bigger and better! She seems super cool and she will be back to the industry in Jan of 2007. It'll be a long time without this superstar but I am sure she is gonna be incredible when she returns.
 
Re: Jayna COHF

Husified said:
I heard theres a clip of her rimming a guy, has anyone seen it??
I just can't believe this hottie is that dirty!?!

She has done some golden shower, so she sure is dirty.. ;)
 
Re: Jayna COHF

Best photo ever of her. I don't think any girl has a better face for porn.

Premium Link Upgrade

Anyone have any RECENT encounters with her? Must be amazing.
 
Re: Jayna COHF

I have been reassured that Jayna IS coming back but probably not for another couple of months. Until then enjoy these .....

(How a girl like this isn't a top notch pornstar yet is beyond me - she is one incredible girl)

Premium Link Upgrade
Premium Link Upgrade
Premium Link Upgrade
Premium Link Upgrade

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top