• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
jayden, u gotta try to do a scene with Esperanza Gomez. she's a colombian playmate who recently did her first xxx scene in miami for south beach cruisin 3.

http://www.**********/viewtopic.php?t=537084&highlight=esperanza+gomez

you have always been my dream, but if you do a scene with her and perhaps monique fuentes or rachel starr, that scene would have the hottest asses in the industry right now. ahhhh u r so fuckin' hot!

keep up the good work girl. :thefinger

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Hey guys... Been on and off set for DAYS in Colorado shooting a mainstream movie and I'm SOOOOOO tired!!! Here's from set today at the strip club, around 5am (That Rockstar came in handy!)

All of the scenes have been GREAT!!! I'm back in the damn hotel room now, killing time until 3 when I leave for the airport... I'm bored as hell and can't wait to go home!!! Of course, I'm home for about 12 hours before I leave for Miami to shoot for Brazzers.

Anyway, while I'm sitting here watching Law & Order, I'm gonna work on a blog post with lots of pics for ya!!! And, when I'm not so freakin' tired and can function a little more, I'll come chat! :D

Hey guys... Been on and off set for DAYS in Colorado shooting a mainstream movie and I'm SOOOOOO tired!!! Here's from set today at the strip club, around 5am (That Rockstar came in handy!)

All of the scenes have been GREAT!!! I'm back in the damn hotel room now, killing time until 3 when I leave for the airport... I'm bored as hell and can't wait to go home!!! Of course, I'm home for about 12 hours before I leave for Miami to shoot for Brazzers.

Anyway, while I'm sitting here watching Law & Order, I'm gonna work on a blog post with lots of pics for ya!!! And, when I'm not so freakin' tired and can function a little more, I'll come chat! :D

Jayden; i also like law and order.

Jayden .. Do you have ever visit Dubai ?
Think interested .. The sun here for unmatched
You will be welcome

:hatsoff:

Hey Jayden, I am really reeeally hoping that you will do a gangbang for your site soon, with maybe 5 or 6 guys (at least), with all of them cumming on your face. That would be just the ultimate scene. Have you considered doing that?

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Buenos dias... Estoy en Miami...

Hehehehe...

I'm at the Brazzers-Miami studio now, watching my female partner-in-crime get made up... and I'm next! And as much as I would LOVE to share, I can't speak of my scene!!! It's a new site and this is the first shoot for it, so it'll be a while before you see it. But I have a GREAT feeling about it... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the concept!!!!

Anyway, I'm sooooo freakin' tired but I'm pushing through, Red Bull in hand. Denver was go-go-go, I was home for less than 20 hours, went NUTS on a flight out here, plane got delayed and I only slept 2 1/2 hours... I'm going to DIE!!! lol. But delirious sex is always good!!!

As for that flight: I took an Ambien as I was boarding. Well, I sat down and didn't fall asleep because I was getting text messages. Before I knew it, it's taking me FOREVER to send a single text because my phone is melting in my hands and the keys are moving around on me! So, there I am, freakin' out over my cell and I totally feel the plane floating in the sky. I look up and see DOUBLE... Everyone has two heads!!!! I look to my left and, although I'm flying in my own little world, the plane is still on the ground. Apparently, there were issues with the plane and we were delayed an hour and a half! I had no idea. I was totally hallucinating from the damn Ambien!!! It was so trippy!!! I started to feel really sick, so I propped up my pillow and knocked out. WEIRD, right?!?!?! lol. I slept the first half of the ride, then I was wide awake for the rest!

I've never done acid before... but I'm guessing it'd be something like what I experienced on the plane! FUCK THAT!!!!

Anyway, I'm gonna try to get a little rest before I get into the makeup chair... Have a good day everyone!!!