• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Jayden, your boobs might be the most perfectly formed ever. (Random thought... :D )

lol. Thanks though!

Perfect shape with beautiful blue eyes..
Anyway Jayden, Is it your original hair colour?

Thanks!
No, it's not the natural color. I already have roots growing in and they're still lighter than my hair. My natural color is like a strawberry blonde. I'd like to go a little lighter, but we'll see...

You look fantastic babe :)

Thanks hun.

Jayden just watched your movie with Sean Michaels. What can I say it was amazing! I know he said he was off his game cus he didn't warm up the night before. But wow, nearly 3 years in the making. I loved it.

JaydenJaymes

Official Checked Star Member
Do you wear contacts? Any chance you will grow out your pubes?

No, I don't wear contact. My eyes are naturally blue.
Ad for pubes... I don't like pubic hair! Not on me! My hair is so light when it comes in you can barely see it and that looks funny to me! I've let it grow a little for some scenes and I've had a little strip or triangle, but I usually shave it after a week because it looks funny.

Jayden just watched your movie with Sean Michaels. What can I say it was amazing! I know he said he was off his game cus he didn't warm up the night before. But wow, nearly 3 years in the making. I loved it.

Hahahaha. Glad to hear that!

hey jayden i'm hardcore fan of urs
for christ sake can u please post some pics from the content shoot
damn u look very hot with ur new hair style in blue dress...

Can't wait for your free Twistys scene on Sunday. Have a nice weekend. I know I will. :D