• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayd Lovely

What's weird is that when you click on her personal site, it goes back to her nude site. And it looks like there has been a steady stream of updates to that site. Now the updates look like they might be recycled content. If she doesn't want to shoot nudes why have a link to your old nude site?

that is the one run by foxes. she had one called www.jaydlovelylive.com

What's weird is that when you click on her personal site, it goes back to her nude site. And it looks like there has been a steady stream of updates to that site. Now the updates look like they might be recycled content. If she doesn't want to shoot nudes why have a link to your old nude site?

Promotion purposes. Take asian model Genevieve Valente for example. She started off posing nude and now she doesnt but she still has promo samples of her nude pics on MM. If it is fake though, it doesnt explain the three new pics of her on there....not to mention the fact that two of them are fashion style pics...stuff I know I'm not used to seeing Jayd do.

No matter how hard she tries, she still ends up doing nudes. lol. Not that I have a problem with that. But damn, just concede and let people see you naked. It's what you are most talented at doing.

It makes me wonder is she wants to have it both ways where she gains the benefits of posing nude without a lot of people finding out about it. Unfortunately, with the internet and the flow of information this day in age that's pretty much impossible. Once you put nude work out there people will know about it. It's hard to tell what she wants or is trying to do though.

Anyone else check out her latest pics on jaydx.com? What the fuck is she doing to her lips?? It looks like she has wax lips, for Christ's sake. She's going to turn into Nikki Cox if she's not careful!