• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jayd Lovely

I really like your shoes Jayd! ;)

If you could do a foot tease video in the future... that would be awesome! :cool:

Word on the street is she has retired from modeling because she is now happily married in Arizona. So don't think a foot tease video will be in the works in the near future.

It appears the lovely Jayd is back on the modeling scene again. She has a ModelMayhem site up now here:http://www.modelmayhem.com/613370 but the bad news is under shoots nudes it says no. I thought it mightve been a phony site but 3 of the 4 pictures are ones ive never seen and one of them says 2011 (not to mention the color of her hair is completely different from her jaydlovelylive site and jaydlovely.com). I think I know why she left now. She obviously met a dude, got married and he put his foot down on the whole naked modeling dirty talk thing hence why she's doing non-nude shoots. She always claimed how much she loved what she did but I guess love has a way of turning that around. Well I'm glad she's back and if she continues to do more work (maybe she might even start a Denise Milani like non-nude site) I hope to see more of her. She is stunning.

It appears the lovely Jayd is back on the modeling scene again. She has a ModelMayhem site up now here:http://www.modelmayhem.com/613370 but the bad news is under shoots nudes it says no. I thought it mightve been a phony site but 3 of the 4 pictures are ones ive never seen and one of them says 2011 (not to mention the color of her hair is completely different from her jaydlovelylive site and jaydlovely.com). I think I know why she left now. She obviously met a dude, got married and he put his foot down on the whole naked modeling dirty talk thing hence why she's doing non-nude shoots. She always claimed how much she loved what she did but I guess love has a way of turning that around. Well I'm glad she's back and if she continues to do more work (maybe she might even start a Denise Milani like non-nude site) I hope to see more of her. She is stunning.

What's weird is that when you click on her personal site, it goes back to her nude site. And it looks like there has been a steady stream of updates to that site. Now the updates look like they might be recycled content. If she doesn't want to shoot nudes why have a link to your old nude site?