• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
VERY NICE WORK SISCO, My prayers have been answered. Her body looks like she has kept it in good condition. Now she just needs to do another virtual dvd with a guy.

That would be awesome if she did V.S. with a bloke.

silentfall

Closed Account
yeah no money shot, i bought the mag yesterday, the spread was great, you had a lot of pics that i didnt have, whats the deal, how did you get them?

pussylover

Closed Account
thank you sisco.
I have the magazine to enjoy with my wife and we really get off seing her get nailed and now the pleasure also to see janine everytime i'm on my pc,,,,thanks buddy
:bowdown:

silentfall

Closed Account
i wonder how big of a profit club is making on this whole deal, i bet they are doing well

silentfall

Closed Account
good call dude, i think it did, does anyone have it?

janine lindemulder

isshe stil alive anny new pics of her lattely on the net my information is dry plz help desperate here lol

[Please Note: the attachement in this post has been deleted by moderator thfcmad]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

I have it. It's good stuff. She does two scenes. One about 20 min long with a guy. Good stuff and yes..she takes the money shot on her tits. The second is with a guy and girl and she gets the root the most and takes the money shot again on her tits. It's sweet. Pick it up.

Help finding a Janine posing series

I was just wondering if anybody knew where I could find a pic of Janine posing by a pool. Here's a brief description of the pic (from what I can remember)

Her body is all nice and oily and there's a few pics where she has a water hose. I remember that the way I would get to the pic was off of this link that was posted on Bomis but it isnt there anymore.

Okay, that probably wasnt a very good description but I hope it helps.

Thanks