• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Wait, is she the one that was on Howeard Stern numerous times, and she got the arm tattoo? And she said she only f*cked other girls, but now she is going to do a guy? Is this the same girl, cause she looks good.

silentfall

Closed Account
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS, SHE IS GOING TO DO A DUDE awesome, when what what movie is this

silentfall

Closed Account
i wonder what made her change her mind and if the scene she does will show any penetration or a cumshot?

jod0565

Member, you member...
silentfall said:
i wonder what made her change her mind and if the scene she does will show any penetration or a cumshot?

Even though it'll be from Vivid, it should show both - maybe not a facial though. Probably what made her mind change was money.

silentfall

Closed Account
yeah good call, but i would like a facial shot

Whhooo, lets hope it lives up to our expectations :)

Cool!

Her first scene back will be with TT Boy? I didn't even know he was still around. Can hardly wait to check that out.

Like others have said, a facial would be nice to see!!!!!!

silentfall

Closed Account
it is going to be awesome, when is is set to come out to video

Anyone know if there will be more than one boy-girl scene with Janine in this production? Is this promoted as a one off or is it to suggest she will be starring with male co-stars as a regular thing in the future? I sure hope so...

I don't know if this has been posted, but Janine has a photo set with Julian (Jill Kelly's Husband) in the new CLUB magazine.

It might have been but I didn't know about it....thanks for the heads up :) Don't suppose you know of any scans of it around, or a digital gallery?

all i got to say is that the scene with tt. boy better be like 45 mins or something cuz everyones been waiting for this. yes a facial shot is a must.