• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jane Burgess

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Some Halloween pics

halloweenfailry-400x266.jpg

halloweenfairy-266x400.jpg

halloweenfairy1-266x400.jpg

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I may be overstepping my request for a fan sign but here it goes.

Jane in a very wet tee shirt. Thank you Bob on your tummy.

If that is too much for November and you don't get it this month I will understand. But once you get to the finals I will be looking for it. You get my vote till you get there and afterwards.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Haha I am not joining another contest. It's to much bullshit on here. Instead I am going to hang out in this thread and be a selfish bitch:)

I may be overstepping my request for a fan sign but here it goes.

Jane in a very wet tee shirt. Thank you Bob on your tummy.

If that is too much for November and you don't get it this month I will understand. But once you get to the finals I will be looking for it. You get my vote till you get there and afterwards.

Haha I am not joining another contest. It's to much bullshit on here. Instead I am going to hang out in this thread and be a selfish bitch:)

Aw. :(
You've just become the OCSM that you, yourself, hate.

I hope you calm down and realise that there are many here that value your posts. The contests are crap that n00bs are destroying. Eventually the FO team will get the rules right to prevent that. For now, soldier on.

I think you're groovy. You get my vote.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 6277375, member: 201847"]Haha I am not joining another contest. It's to much bullshit on here. Instead I am going to hang out in this thread and be a selfish bitch:)

Can l hang out here with you too Jane...l'm liking your parties very muchly :)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

I wasn't around for the first contest but I heard plenty about it. I was here last year and it was a circus. There are too many names to mention all of the good models. The ones like you that generally enjoy banter with us fans. Funny thing, there are a few models that chat with us even though their english is not so good. They are not embarassed with their struggle to be understood because we generally don't care. What women like you do to take the time to make exchanges is appreciated.

That being said, I am still putting your name up for OCSM like it or not.

Bob

Last edited: