• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jane Burgess

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I don't know how you could be on the bubble in some of these categories. When you see my votes on the board don't bother thanking me. I'll wait till the next round for that. Keep doing what you do.

BobJane'sBob

Miss Freeones contest or not you still our Jane Burgess and thats all that matter you didnt change who you are or what you believe in just to get threw in life and people can learn from you.
I love you . you are the best and wish you luck in life and all you do i am honor to be your fan

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
patytease.jpg

poolwithkris3.jpg

I Promise to add more pics this weekend.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Jane I have not forgotten you. OCMS contest you are in there. What else would you be eligible for? Babe? Sure. You cam too.

Bob Just Bob

Last edited:

Jon S.

Banned
Jane.....Did you see this?

Without further adieu.....the envelope please....WHAT!?!?!? Can it be? Nikki Nova's reign has come to an end at 3 straight? Yes, with 6 votes.....

YOUR OCSM OF WEEK IS ........

Jane Burgess :)drool1:)!!

Congrats on your win Jane!!!!!:hatsoff::partysml::partysml:

Well deserved! :yesyes::clap:

Or this?

Without further adieu.....the envelope please....What!?!?!? Can it be? A 2nd title this week? Yes, with 6 votes in POTW also.....

YOUR POST OF WEEK IS ........

5. Jane Burgess!!!!!
http://board.freeones.com/showpost.php?p=6083253&postcount=1

Excellent post....well deserved! :yesyes::clap:

2 much deserved wins, both in the same week!!!!! VERY impressive Jane!!!!!! A big CONGRATS goes out to you!!!!!!!

Jon S.

Banned
Jane, did you see this yet? It's like Deja Vu!

Without further adieu.....the envelope please....WHAT!?!?!? Can it be? An AMAZING come from behind win to repeat as OOTW? Yes, with 9 votes.....

YOUR OCSM OF WEEK IS ........

Jane Burgess :)drool1:)!!

Well deserved! :yesyes::clap:

Congrats again Jane.....Definitely well deserved!

Gotta love Jane Burgess, she is one of the coolest OCSM's on freeones, she's always friendly, very beautiful and always fun to talk to :) Plus Jane is a King Of The Hill fan LOL "we love you Jane"