• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jana Defi v. Karina Hart v. Merilyn Sokeva

In a poll of Jana Defi v. Karina Hart v. Merilyn Sokeva, you say ...

• Jana Defi (aka Maria Swan aka Princessa)

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Karina Hart

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Merilyn Sokeva (aka Anya 32G)

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Breasts are too big (yes, we know, bigger is not always better)

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Breasts are too real (yes, we know silicone lovers are out there)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I refuse to vote (post why below)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going with Jana Defi, she's got that hot big tittie Greek thing happening, and her tits are a little more shapely than the others in my opinion. Although merilyn is in a very very close second.... motorboat.

A month later ...

Here I am, nearly a month later, and I still love Karina Hart's unreal, thick, wide and full hips, thighs and ass. That's definitely her best feature, although everything on her is extra-tasty. ;)

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I voted to refuse to vote but in actuality I did vote!! hmmm :confused: :rolleyes:

Titties are way too big!! obnoxious sized breasts!! IMO breasts that size make women look very unattractive!! :2 cents:

sorry all three those beachball titty girls gets NO love from a fan of normal, petite, and small sized girls!! :bowdown:

Last edited:
It's been a month ...

It's been a month. Bump.
Wondering if anyone has gained with their newer sets.
Jana, Karina and Merilyn have all had good, new ones.

Merilyn gets sudden boost ...

Merilyn gets my vote, but she really needs to shave her pussy again. I dont like it hairy
Wow! Merilyn gets a sudden boost to just overtake Karina.
I have to admit her newer sets are hot, although not enough to detract me from my ultimate lust for Karina.

Beauty ...

Wow, Jana is winning and shes not even as freaky as Karina Hart & Merilyn Sokeva :p
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and a woman not need stick things in her vagina to get the votes.

Jana Defi is hot, she is sleek, she is slender, she is curvy, she is even uniquely beautiful in her face (I love everything about it, especially that nose).
She even speaks 7 languages and has a great head on her shoulders intellectually.

But I keep coming back to Karina Hart's figure, oh so curvy, oh so full thighs, hips and ass -- even before her bust.
When I want a lover, Karina Hart represents just about as perfect as I've ever seen in a woman of all attributes.
I also like the somewhat retro look as well as classic poses she takes, almost like a throwback with a modern, hot body.

Merilyn Sokeva is also one dream looker and lover and body, but not enough to overtake my lust for Karina Hart.
Is she extremely beautiful? Hell yes! Could I normally choose between her, Jana and Karina? No.
I would die to have Merilyn, that bust and even her looks are unreal.

But I have to give the edge to Karina among all three, as I stated above.
In any case, to have any one of them would be heaven, and I don't mark off Jana for her lack of insertion and other things.

Re: Beauty ...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and a woman not need stick things in her vagina to get the votes.

Jana Defi is hot, she is sleek, she is slender, she is curvy, she is even uniquely beautiful in her face (I love everything about it, especially that nose).
She even speaks 7 languages and has a great head on her shoulders intellectually.

But I keep coming back to Karina Hart's figure, oh so curvy, oh so full thighs, hips and ass -- even before her bust.
When I want a lover, Karina Hart represents just about as perfect as I've ever seen in a woman of all attributes.
I also like the somewhat retro look as well as classic poses she takes, almost like a throwback with a modern, hot body.

Merilyn Sokeva is also one dream looker and lover and body, but not enough to overtake my lust for Karina Hart.
Is she extremely beautiful? Hell yes! Could I normally choose between her, Jana and Karina? No.
I would die to have Merilyn, that bust and even her looks are unreal.

But I have to give the edge to Karina among all three, as I stated above.
In any case, to have any one of them would be heaven, and I don't mark off Jana for her lack of insertion and other things.

Prof Voluptuary, Karina Hart is just as smart as Jana, maybe even smarter. It seem she isn't afraid to get a little freaker when she modeling. Now, im a big fan of both Jana and Karina, but a bigger fan of Jana. I've been a member of her site since it open and i've become very close friends with her and she earn ton of respect from me....sad its not going the way she hope it was. :( Most people who come to her site hope she going to stick a dildo up her vagina....I'd love to see Jana and Karina do a G/G shot one day, like she did with Lucy Pinder....

Re: Beauty ...

Prof Voluptuary, Karina Hart is just as smart as Jana, maybe even smarter. It seem she isn't afraid to get a little freaker when she modeling. Now, im a big fan of both Jana and Karina, but a bigger fan of Jana. I've been a member of her site since it open and i've become very close friends with her and she earn ton of respect from me....sad its not going the way she hope it was. :( Most people who come to her site hope she going to stick a dildo up her vagina....I'd love to see Jana and Karina do a G/G shot one day, like she did with Lucy Pinder....
Oh, sorry to hear that about Jana. I sure wish people could just love her for her glamour and leave it at that. It's never enough for people. I mean, if she takes the dildo, guys will scream for the cock, etc...

I got here too late for the poll. They're all beautiful and extremely desirable, but of the three, I'd have to say Jana is my favorite.

Is it as I expected ...

With 88 samples, we basically got:
- Nearly 40% Jana
- Just over 25% each Karina and Merilyn

Guys go for Jana 50% more than Karina or Merilyn individually.
Guys go for Karina or Merilyn 2/3rds as often as Jana, individually.

Even I have to recognize the broad appeal of Jana Defi in comparison to Karina Hart or Merilyn Slokeva.
Personally I totally lust after Karina's total form, just everything in excess -- especially that hip-thigh-ass combo (I even love her brunette profile) -- but I can see why others prefer Jana more (who is one hot looker too).
I'm sure the same could be said about Merilyn's massive, bulky breasts to her smaller frame, which makes others go totally nuts (even if they aren't always into breasts or don't always prefer breasts over even hips).

I would liken this to the same, broad appeal that Erica Rose Campbell has versus, say, well known glamour models in Jelena Jensen, Aria Giovanni and the like.
And that's not even considering enhanced bust models like Sandee Westgate, Crissy Moran, etc..., which would also challenge Erica with many as well.
I totally go nuts for Jelena's hips and figure, and I think her brunette profile is uniquely and ultimately the most attractive in her "class" (if there is such a thing).
Likewise, there are a number who go nuts for Aria Giovanni, that Italian profile and figure which I had to marry myself, and seems to still have a huge following.

To each their own, and I was just curious if we'd see something similar from a more broad v. more specific popularity.
If anything, there's rarely ever a "clear majority winner" (over 50%) when you start throwing three (3), hot babes into an equation, although you'll typically see one come out as the "most broadly popular."
So be it if it's not my clear favorite. ;)

Anyone ever see that episode of "Seinfeld" with the good-lighting/bad-lighting girl?

That's Merilyn Sekova... depending on her photog, she's either the most amazing skinny-busty lady ever, or a busted busty lady. I don't think it's makeup or lighting so much as the photog... I've seen her in vids and she looks good a lot of the time. She just needs to stick with the talent and she'll be a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.