• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jana Defi v. Karina Hart v. Merilyn Sokeva

In a poll of Jana Defi v. Karina Hart v. Merilyn Sokeva, you say ...

• Jana Defi (aka Maria Swan aka Princessa)

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • Karina Hart

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Merilyn Sokeva (aka Anya 32G)

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Breasts are too big (yes, we know, bigger is not always better)

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Breasts are too real (yes, we know silicone lovers are out there)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I refuse to vote (post why below)

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is too hard to for me to vote because Jana, Karina, and Merilyn I love all three of them deeply... I got to go with Merilyn cause her slim body with her big beautiful tits is hard for me to resist. This was a hard one to choose.

my vote... is to Karina Hart...

granted i feel like a traitor to Jana... having been a fan of hers since the first time i saw her... now that i have seen Karina it seems i find Jana lacking...

Jana can seduce a man with a look... but Karina's eyes could render that same man incapacitated, and if she blew me a kiss, even if it missed, would burst me into flames as it wizzed by me...

someone pointed out the gross advantage is curves that Karina has over Jana... and Merilyn... and i concur. Karina has curves that a porche couldn't hold onto... and frankly i don't feel i should critique Merilyn as i haven't been a fan of hers... but Karina trumphs her without even wearing heels... Jana can put up a fight for hips... but Karina... well damn...

Point, Karina Hart.

granted i feel like a traitor to Jana... having been a fan of hers since the first time i saw her... now that i have seen Karina it seems i find Jana lacking...

Jana can seduce a man with a look... but Karina's eyes could render that same man incapacitated, and if she blew me a kiss, even if it missed, would burst me into flames as it wizzed by me...

someone pointed out the gross advantage is curves that Karina has over Jana... and Merilyn... and i concur. Karina has curves that a porche couldn't hold onto... and frankly i don't feel i should critique Merilyn as i haven't been a fan of hers... but Karina trumphs her without even wearing heels... Jana can put up a fight for hips... but Karina... well damn...

Point, Karina Hart.

I agree with you for the most part. I used to be a pretty big Jana fan, but then Karina came along and completely blew me away. I can't get enough of her.

I still think Jana is amazing, but Karina stole the #1 spot on my list easily.

I agree with you for the most part. I used to be a pretty big Jana fan, but then Karina came along and completely blew me away. I can't get enough of her.

I still think Jana is amazing, but Karina stole the #1 spot on my list easily.

Jana, is boring and lacking these days,i can see why people are moving on to Karina Hart...I've made that jump myself. Jana, still has more class tho.

Why I also started this thread ...

I didn't just start this thread for a poll and survey, but I also wanted to adjoin the lovers of Jana, Karina or Merilyn as lovers of Jana, Karina and Merilyn, for those that didn't know about the others. I'm glad everyone is getting more exposure, especially Karina.

Jana, is boring and lacking these days,i can see why people are moving on to Karina Hart...I've made that jump myself. Jana, still has more class tho.
Actually, Jana Defi's non-nude sets still make my heart race. She also sounds like she has one hell of a brain atop, speaking 7 languages. She also has a natural beauty that does not need make-up. I don't cite someone as "boring" for being non-nude in the same regard as I don't cite someone as having "more class" for non-penetration (or nudity for that matter). It's all neutral factors for myself.

Of course, on the point of natural beauty, I could say the same about Karina Hart as well (and she often wears way too much make-up when she doesn't need it) ...

I agree with you for the most part. I used to be a pretty big Jana fan, but then Karina came along and completely blew me away. I can't get enough of her. I still think Jana is amazing, but Karina stole the #1 spot on my list easily.
Point, Karina Hart.
This is the epic reality for me -- Karina Hart's curves -- head-to-toe -- are the ultimate for me.

I do not want to take away from Jana Defi's pure curves either, as she is wider, but extremely slender, more of what many men like. To me, Jana is a tad too boney, which is fine because I know lots of men who totally go for her. Also, I love Jana's distinct facial features, which are original and extremely beautiful. She, like Karina (who often wears make-up when she doesn't need it), have a natural beauty from the neck-up requiring little styling (whereas I've noted Merilyn's popularity has increased with make-up and styling).

I also give 0 benefit in my vote to the fact that Karina inserts into her pussy and gets off (or at least fakes getting off). In fact, I don't even give any points for the fact that she "bounces around" and "plays around" in her vids (regardless if she was). I remember Jana's vid for one of the British publications where she was "bouncing around" (and out of her top) as well.

What always does it for me are the extremes that Karina's body is taken to. Not just breasts like Merilyn, but those thick hips, thick ass, thick thighs. I love width largely because it's so rare that you can find a thinner beauty with wide hips and meaty thighs with matching, natural breasts (Shay Laren is my regulary quoted exception, Jelena Jensen is yet another).

I'm not into "fat" women like people assume, and I know others here have learned that after reading my posts year after year. I'm into hourglass women (or some stocky apple women) that are wide, curvy and the more extreme (and slender) the better. I don't have a "threshold" on weight, but it's more about proportion in a hourglass form. I tend to side with the full figured woman by default, although only a small percentage (less than 5%), because they are often wider and well distributed (although over 80% are straight or pear/spoon shaped and have the opposite issue I do not like at all). It's hard to find that in a smaller woman, although there are exceptions (without being too boney).

Some would call that "soft" but I have no problem whatsoever going after more of a "hardbody." Jelena Jensen and Shay Laren are close to "hardbodies" and, frankly, sometimes some of the full figured women I love are so busty and so hipped, that people utterly miss how tight their mid-section is with an exposed ribcage (often missed because the breasts are hanging over it). Yulia Nova is a great example there as well, and even Aneta Buena's early stuff (if you want to talk about a woman who some would call "fat" at first look -- quite the opposite, at least her early stuff!).

Now with all that said, I won't deny watching a video of Karina Hart riding a dildo and bouncing everywhere doesn't make me blast. In fact, I avoid them for that very reason (I don't like to "get off quick" or "rush my unload"). But I just wanted to point out that I have it no consideration here.

I don't add to or deduct from beauty or arbitrary considerations like class based on how a woman limits or doesn't limit what she does. All women are ladies and equally capable of beauty, although I won't lie and say they are all physically equivalent and possible of delivering the same fantasy. But I take each woman the same, regardless of what they do, because all women make love and enjoy pleasure, which makes them equally capable of fulfilling my fantasies.

I remember Jana's vid for one of the British publications where she was "bouncing around" (and out of her top) as well.

Prof Voluptuary, this is the reason why i find Jana boring and lacking these days, because she isn't doing anything special and it's the reason why her site is going down the drain. It isn't about her non-nude photo's set , I love her non-nude photo's set just as much as you do, but she isn't bringing anything to the table with it and if she keep it up her site will not last very long. :(

Prof Voluptuary, this is the reason why i find Jana boring and lacking these days, because she isn't doing anything special and it's the reason why her site is going down the drain. It isn't about her non-nude photo's set , I love her non-nude photo's set just as much as you do, but she isn't bringing anything to the table with it and if she keep it up her site will not last very long. :(
My apologies then and thanx for the clarification.

Ooooohh you evil little rotter making me choose between these three. Its like being asked which testicle you would like chopped off.

Have to say Karina Hart.

See the new thread (and new poll) ...

Ooooohh you evil little rotter making me choose between these three. Its like being asked which testicle you would like chopped off.
Have to say Karina Hart.
The original poll in this thread is closed, hence why I started a new thread (and new poll) here:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=318112

This thread should now die. I only posted here so those who voted before would get the update (if they have a subscription).

Status
Not open for further replies.