• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

James gandolfini dead!!!!!

James' performance as Tony Soprano proved that television could produce highly compelling and complex characters on TV and it was no longer the sole domain of Cinema.

RIP

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I'm devastated over this. He was a phenomenal actor. He really brought the character of Tony Soprano to life. this is such a tragedy. I had just started watching reruns of the Sopranos a lot lately, this is mind blowing. RIP to a great man, he left us too soon.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Very sad news. R.I.P. James Gandolfini. An amazing actor who made The Sopranos one of the the best t.v. series. I also really enjoyed his work in movies such as True Romance, The Last Castle and Zero Dark Thirty.

Very few actors owned their role as Gandolfini did.

He WAS Tony Soprano. Just like William Shatner was James T. Kirk and Clark Gable was Rhett Butler.

That is why this is more than just some actor passing away and people won't forget about it or him easily if ever.

Dude was awesome.

So sad! And I was excited when I heard talks of a Sopranos movie. I guess that's not gonna happen b/c how can you replace Tony?

Well the series did finish with that sudden turn to black at the end, so they could write it that he was killed. I always thought that was done to leave the door open for a possible movie. But surely David Chase is smart enough and sensitive enough (now with James' passing) to not do something like that. Not to mention the fact he was the main protagonist of the series so without Tony, there is no Sopranos ;(

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
I can remember the first time I ever saw True Romance, and even with all those star rolls, the character of Virgil stood out the most to me. He brought that same intensity to the Sopranos. James Gandolfini was one of the greatest actors of his generation, and gone way too soon. RIP

Apart from the Sopranos, he made a bad movie like surviving christmas look good, he was a very funny actor.
May He Rest In Peace

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Shame. He was so young. Terrific character actor. I first saw him in "Get Shorty" way back when. Seems like yesterday.

R.I.P. James. We hardly knew ye....

R.I.P James... :angel1:

One of my favorite movies he did was Get Shorty.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
To my shame I must admit that I've never watched The Sopranos! :o I always wanted but never got to do so.

Anyway I liked the Maffia type of look he had. Really cool. He was just 51. That's really sad he died so young. May he rest in peace.