• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's time to vote for Miss FreeOnes 2014! Round 1 has officially started!!

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Can't say it enough times... so here it is again!

Big thanks to everyone who has been supporting me in the Best Adult Model category, it is truly appreciated! :heart:

AndiLand_MFIMG_7450.jpg

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Wwwww WOW! One part pure concentrated Cuteness. Another part pure concentrated Hotness. Another part pure concentrated Sexiness! Throw in your great personality and Wooooooo! That pic is soooooo doing it for me, Andi! :drool2: :bowdown: :rubbel:

Love the Spiderman-y / Spiderbabe getup you have on there, Andi. :thumbsup: And you always look great in Purple. It reminds me of probably my fav pictorial of yours, the famous Cabaret pictorial.

Newcomer
Gianna Nicole
Jasmine Caro
Kelsi Monroe

MILF
Alura Jenson
Holly Halston
Janet Mason
Emma Starr

Miss Freeones

Ava Addams
Nikki Benz
Kendra Lust
Kortney Kane
Sophie Dee
Jayden Jaymes
Kagney Linn Karter
Amy Anderssen
Romi Rain
Lisa Ann

OCSM
Briana Lee

Underrated
Harley Spencer

Adult Model

Brianna Jordan

Newcomer
Gianna Nicole
Jasmine Caro
Kelsi Monroe

MILF
Alura Jenson
Holly Halston
Janet Mason
Emma Starr

Miss Freeones

Ava Addams
Nikki Benz
Kendra Lust
Kortney Kane
Sophie Dee
Jayden Jaymes
Kagney Linn Karter
Amy Anderssen
Romi Rain
Lisa Ann

OCSM
Briana Lee

Underrated
Harley Spencer

Adult Model

Brianna Jordan

Best MILF Housewife Kelly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 175
Up late so I went ahead and did my voting tonight. Day 4 votes went to these ladies:

Miss Freeones Miss Hybrid & Kortney Kane

Best Cam Girl Briana Lee, Maggie Green, & Jelena Jensen

Adult Model Lolita Borgia, Andi Land, Ivy Jean, Carlotta Champagne, Kaylee Rayne

Best OCSM Mandy Flores

MILF Vanilla DeVille, Jane Burgess, & Catalina Cruz

Most Under-rated Harley Spencer, Jaana Ruutu, & Ari Dee

Last edited:
the night... er the morning's votes...

My always girls...
Mandy Flores hope this was a better day than yesterday... and love that camaro set
Vanilla DeVille
Miss Hybrid Miss H... that bubbles pic... the first Playmate centerfold I had under my bed was Cathy Larmouth... that taut tendon at the front of your right thigh is just like the pose she struck... weird that i did and do find that so sexy compared to... well other things you ladies grace us with here, but suffice it's incredibly sexy.
Peaches
Maggie May
Harley Spencer
Kortney Kane
Andi Land nice photo, young lady
Sabrina Deep oh to have such a mermaid in the lake out back...
Xo Gisele
Kyla Cole
Kaylee Rayne nice pictures, K
Cassandra Cruz
Francesca Le
Lolita Borgia campaigning for MILF status?
Maggie Green

obviously not all 20 votes... I am enjoying having enough that after I give my always girls a nudge there are some to play with.

Antonio, that Jennifer Lawrence comment made me inhale my soda. Still smiling about it... heard from the son at school there are some... shocking photos among them.

Pax all,
RA

Mandy Flores

Well first and foremost I want to thank all of you who continue to vote for me in the OCSM. I am thrilled.

I only put this here because I want to make sure as many of you go look into this as possible, make sure to read MULTIPLE SOURCES on this. Hope this doesn't bore you too much, but PLEASE go to my thread and read my last post, please comment on it and let me know anything you have found out, or just tell me I'm stupid if you like :)
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?709332-Mandy-Flores-1st-thread!-Let-the-addiction-begin!&p=8565316&posted=1#post8565316

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
here is basically what i vote everyday

miss freeones Jennifer Dark, Dana DeArmond, Esperanza Gomez, Bonnie Rotten, Samia Duarte, Tory Lane

best milf Veronica Avluv, Francesca Le', Lisa Ann, Tanya Tate, Ariella Ferrera, Brandi Love, Diamond Jackson

best ocsm Harley Spencer

newcommer August Ames, Aidra Fox, Adriana Chechik

cam girl Tori Black

adult model Piper Fawn

+ 1 random vote (ladies time to kiss someone ass) ;)