• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes 2012! Who's going to end up as a finalist?

R

RogueAlan

Uhm, Petra, you make it hard on a guy... six categories and five votes?
Next year add us a 'best Sysop' category, please, so we can give you appropriate kudos and see YOUR pix!

on with the day's list...

Jnixypie C my continued support. loved the png's. continued success
Miss Danni Gee AC you're doing great, but never fear, your fans will keep you up where you belong
Miss Hybrid OEM the rightful queen from across the pond, your posts always leave me smiling... or drooling
Mandy Flores NA simply amazing images. appreciate the interaction on the boards which is what it's all about
Shanda Fay OM see?! not one but two categories... and legs long enough to wrap around a waist? hrmmm... continued success!

as to the limit of Lincoln
Harley Spencer ONAM your activity on the boards is not missed, i simply ran out of votes for the day. but you make my short list
Mariah, same same. I see you are both well supported in the lists, which was a bit of a relief to me.

As to my perennial favorite-- person as well as contestant, Vanilla, apologies, you will always have a place in the list i keep in my head, but this has to be about supporting the ladies who are on the board, putting up with us sclubs...

And before I annoy you with my whining about too few votes, Petra, the list of ladies i want to support just in perusing those still contending, Carmen, Bibi, Briana, Malena, Mariah, Gisele, Brett, Ari, Autumn, Tiffany, Spexy, Alicia, Ash, Lolita, Francesca, Leya is CLEARLY more than my votes could be spread among. So I am NOT complaining... forcing me to devise and stick to some logical process for determining my votes is annually part of the fun.

Best success ladies, ain't this time of year great, guys?

Pax RA

Thank you for putting me right back up there!

Scaffold004.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Don't forget to drop by my thread, where I can thank you personally for the votes xxx

:eek: Careful up there Miss Hybrid, keep a firm grip on that pole.

There's a lot of scaffolding there, I hope that erection is solid.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Alright! 5 votes for today and none 'til Sunday or Monday 'cause I have to leave for my hockey tournament (pumped lol) :)

Miss Freeones:
Vicky Vette

Cam Girl:
Miss Danni Gee

Adult Model:
Miss Danni Gee

Newcomer:
Harley Spencer

OCSM:
Sabrina Deep

Good luck girls!

Lolita_Borgia

:shy:

Best Newcomer
Lolita Borgia
- It was not an easy decision to make in this category. The petite Aussie kinkster is just wonderful in her work and interactions. A Man can't help feeling torn while seeing her pics, between wanting to fall in love with her, cuddle her, and give her a good spanking on that bum which looks just to inviting. I said it was not an easy decision today, because during Round 1, I also rooted for Holly Rydem, she's not a kinkster like Lolita, but has that awesome sweet Girl-Nextdoor look, and with the Q&A thread, really had a great idea.

Best OCSM
Here it's not easy to make a decision, there are so many cool Babes on FreeOnes, who interact wonderfully with the Members.
Mariah Milano, Ariel Rebel, Lolita Borgia, Miss Hybrid, Jane Burgess, Harley Spencer, Aaliyah Love, Sabrina Deep, Jinxypie, Mandy Flores... just to name a few.
My vote today goes to:
Briana Lee
- Had been voting for her a few times in this category during Round 1, she's really around for her fans, busting her beautiful ass 7 days a week for us. So todays vote for her is a bit of appreciation for all that.

:pimpdaddy

Spank u soooooo much babe for your continued support & for definitely helping me get into round 2!!! Major *kisses* xXx :lips:

Today my votes went like this:

Miss Freeones
Briana Lee

Best Cam Girl
Briana Lee

Best Adult Model
Briana Lee

Best OCSM
Briana Lee

This pattern will be repeated every day until the end of the contest :)

jinxypie

Thanks for the votes, Shottis, DazzaMXM and RogueAlan!!! Fan signs will be on my blog. ;)
YAY, I'm so excited that I made it to Round 2 in Best Camgirl AND Best OCSM!!! :nanner:

Today's votes. It was tough considering I only have 5 votes now. I left some girls out but I will be rotating my votes daily

Miss FreeOnes: Samantha Saint
Cam: Miss Danni Gee
Adult Model: Brianna Jordan
Newcomer: Angela Sommers
OCSM: Spexy Ashleigh

Saffron Taylor

Hi guys, I am so flattered to hear that I have got through to the second rounds of the "Best Euro Babe" and "Adult Model" categories. Thank you so much guys!

So, please give me your daily vote, it will make me smile:)

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Why are you calling her a typo :mad: How rude :cussing:

I agree with you.

It's 40.....tart, would have been perfect. Perhaps it was a typo this time too?