• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great news!

Alright guys I am in! Freeones always has great contests and of course the best fans so let's play! Pics and vids of my "entry" are on the way and I look forward to the challenge of winning a few of you over *wink*
bikini-white.jpg

xxx
Brandi Love

I sure hope Priya Rai, Angelina Valentine and Memphis Monroe.. Oh yeah and Cody Lane nominate themselves!!! This is fucking tight btw. Like freeones needs my approval. Fuck everything here is tight!

Brynn VynDetta

Official Checked Star Member
Alright guys I am in! Freeones always has great contests and of course the best fans so let's play! Pics and vids of my "entry" are on the way and I look forward to the challenge of winning a few of you over *wink*
bikini-white.jpg

xxx
Brandi Love

Jeesh! Another great ass. I think freeones is getting me wayyy too into booties. lol

Congrats on OCSM!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I have a question. Has anyone decided how the voting will be done? Will it be brackets or is it just going to be a free for all (in the oil cage-o-doom)?

It's a state secret. :D

I have a question. Has anyone decided how the voting will be done? Will it be brackets or is it just going to be a free for all (in the oil cage-o-doom)?

I hope you'll get a limited amount of points which you can give to the girls you like (or single girl if that's what you prefer), since I'd have a hard time choosing only 1 girl...

BrandiLove

Official Checked Star Member
Now it got even more difficult to choose. :)
But it is nice to see you again,Brandi!:hatsoff:

BigSwede,
No doubt there are more ridiculously gorgeous and sexually energetic chicks on this board then any where. But all in all the contest is going to be a blast. Not a hotter group of men and women I would rather be playing with. I am as excited about going to the party as I am the potential to win:) Hope to see you there!:glugglug:

xxx
Brandi

Status
Not open for further replies.