• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LisaSparxxx

Official Checked Star Member
or haven't posted regularly for a long time now that have suddenly started coming out of the woodwork.

I don't post much but then again I stay on topics that are related to me :thumbsup:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Is there going to be any actual criteria for voting on who we think is best, (or at least as much as can be had for something based entirely on subjective opinion) or is it going to be we are allowed to vote for whomever we want for whatever reason we want? Will people be allowed to vote more than once? Will people be allowed to vote for more than one person? Will anybody be able to vote or will it be limited to people with a certain amount of time as a member of this messagebord or a certain number of post?

For some reasons if things kind of don't go as planned or this isn't set up as well as it possibly can be I can see a good chance of this becoming a mockery of what it's originally intended to be, or at least a big mess.

Not that I'm trying to offend anybody here but I also find it amusing there is a sizable number of stars that either have never bothered to become a member on here before, have never posted much ever, or haven't posted regularly for a long time now that have suddenly started coming out of the woodwork.

As I've stated before, we're working on the voting system. What I can tell you as of right now is there will be 3 stages. The first stage fans will vote for the top 50 babes out of all the entries, then the top 20 of 50 and finally the top 10 of 20.

We do intend that for the first 2 stages that fans will be able to vote for a certain number of babes per day. The third stage will only be 1 vote per day period.

And as for stars coming that have never posted before...GOOD!! Maybe they'll figure out how easy it is and how great the members can be so they'll stick around after the contest. :)

Patrick_S

persona non grata
As I've stated before, we're working on the voting system. What I can tell you as of right now is there will be 3 stages. The first stage fans will vote for the top 50 babes out of all the entries, then the top 20 of 50 and finally the top 10 of 20.

We do intend that for the first 2 stages that fans will be able to vote for a certain number of babes per day. The third stage will only be 1 vote per day period.

And as for stars coming that have never posted before...GOOD!! Maybe they'll figure out how easy it is and how great the members can be so they'll stick around after the contest. :)
Do you have any plans to do something to prevent cheating? It´s not hard for someone that knows a little bit about computers to cheat the 1 vote per day rule by changing their IP-address. Not that it really matters, the competition in itself seems to be more of a publicity stunt than an actual popularity contest. But it would still be good to have the most popular entry winning and not the one that cheats the most without getting caught (and believe me, there will be an enormous amount of cheating if the price is $15k).

It's not only that I worry about the cheating, and I might be willing to vote once for somebody who I truly think deserves it on as objective basis as I can make it. (Yes, the amount of time and interaction on Freeones would have a great deal to do with my decision, along with how great of a star and how attractive that person is, and if I know about it how nice that person is in real life.) I might even possibly be willing to vote once for each stage as long as it doesn't get ridiculous. What I'm not going to do is feel the need to vote for more than one person (I really don't see the logic behind it.) or vote dozens of times for a bunch of people and to keep on doing it just to counteract the newbies (or even the regulars) that suddenly pop up that feel the need to keep voting over and over and over and over and over for the people they want to win. At that point it just isn't worth it. It's more trouble than the effort needed to go through it, and to be honest seems a little silly because at that point it seems more like a game that involves a competition of competing voters' endurance against tedium and what star can funnel newbies to here just until the vote is over than a competition of who's the best "Freeones babe". Even if I only voted once I would feel my vote would be wasted or at least largely mitigated in the sea of continual multiple votes by others. :2 cents:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Maybe add a feature that only allows one vote for each ip?

It's not only that I worry about the cheating, and I might be willing to vote once for somebody who I truly think deserves it on as objective basis as I can make it. (Yes, the amount of time and interaction on Freeones would have a great deal to do with my decision, along with how great of a star and how attractive that person is, and if I know about it how nice that person is in real life.) I might even possibly be willing to vote once for each stage as long as it doesn't get ridiculous. What I'm not going to do is feel the need to vote for more than one person (I really don't see the logic behind it.) or vote dozens of times for a bunch of people and to keep on doing it just to counteract the newbies (or even the regulars) that suddenly pop up that feel the need to keep voting over and over and over and over and over for the people they want to win. At that point it just isn't worth it. It's more trouble than the effort needed to go through it, and to be honest seems a little silly because at that point it seems more like a game that involves a competition of competing voters' endurance against tedium and what star can funnel newbies to here just until the vote is over than a competition of who's the best "Freeones babe". Even if I only voted once I would feel my vote would be wasted or at least largely mitigated in the sea of continual multiple votes by others. :2 cents:

Well said D-rock! :thumbsup:

I agree with your POV, but keep in mind that not everyone shares your thoughts on this. I'm pretty sure FO's will iron out the kinks before the start of this contest.

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Rachel Roxxx, you gotta enter.
This is getting better and better. My tops Shyla Stylez, Lisa Ann and Phoenix Marie are already confirmed, now to get Vanessa Blue and Nina Mercedez(where ever she is) to enter, then it's on!

And I'm getting that Oil-Cage Match of doom, with Petra in a freeones bathing suit refereeing to determine who enters the the top 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.