• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> It's Official! We're looking for Miss FreeOnes 2010!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
What about Holly West? She has been active on the board recently, so I expected her to enter. She'd have a good chance to get my vote. :D

PM her and give her the link! Nikki Benz decided to enter because of her fans begging her so yea. ;-) Maybe Holly will relent too!!

hi petra, i don´t fully understand this but how can i nominate Alexis Texas?

You can only try to reach her and let her now to enter the contest. The model themselves have to enter/contact us though.

Why do some of the girls stay on the pending list so long? I've noticed that Regan Reese has been there a while.

Anyway, my girl Eve's in, so I'm happy.

Dance Banana Street Boys.......Dance!

:nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner::nanner:

Well since the models have to do a bit more than just enter it takes some time for some to get confirmed. And I am sure they will have bussy schedules

:hatsoff:

Petra

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Petra, thanks for doing this. I am sure there are hundreds of emails and BS to deal with. it is appreciated

Petra

Petra, thanks for doing this. I am sure there are hundreds of emails and BS to deal with. it is appreciated

Actually, there hasn't been a lot of BS yet. Just hundreds of emails. :D

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
I was more directing that part of my reply to D-Rock as he seemed to suggest a little disdain for come-lately types. Although even if unintended you did seem to reaffirm his sentiments with your comment.

I don't think they're coming out of the woodwork. I suspect FOs is doing all they can to encourage participation in this contest and word travels fast. Apparently not fast enough though because I'm not sure some of the ones I would be inclined to vote for have publicly tossed their garters into the ring yet.

I think his disdain is for models that didn't bother to come on here until they wanted to enter and win a contest. I can see how to some people that would be annoying. No matter what anyone feels you have to vote for who you like no matter when they joined the website. I just don't want the drama. If you saw the Booble contest the last two years it was horrible with girls accusing other girls of cheating, calling each other hookers, having fans harrass other girls, etc. I trust Freeones will run a fun and fair contest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.