• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's a Bad Day for Sharks

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
lol with my bloody stump.

I don't think sharks should be killed en masse because they're "man eaters" but you're damn right I fear them. Just like I would a crocodile, a hippo, a constrictor etc., especially in their natural environment. Whether a shark intended to take a bite out of you or not is academic when you're being fitted for the latest and greatest in prosthetics.

Seriously though, the old shark is just doing what sharks do, and because they don't have hands they use their mouths to investigate things and sometimes that's going to be us.
Actually I saw something on Great Whites where they use their mouths to display to other sharks and that's why you even see some Whites with bite marks around their faces. A possible 'courtship' type of thing.

Attachments

• farside.jpg
    farside.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 93
Sharks will always be victimised, they eat things on opportunity. Humans are a mere 0.00000000001% of what they actually have as their food source.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I don't understand this ignorance when it comes to sharks.

Sharks are part of the Animal Kingdom, rulers of the seas. There are a number of sharks that stay out of contact with Humanity and then there are others that have fearsome reputations as man killers. The Great White Shark been shown as the supreme predator in films like "Jaws"
However the present day Great White Shark is a kitten compared to the Megladon Shark which ruled the seas up to the time when Mammals ruled on land.
I think a film studio intended to make a motion picture called "Meg" in the next year.
The Megladon were believed to have died out after North and South America joined at its current location which diverted the Ocean currents which upset the way how Megladon followed the currents to its hunting grounds . There were faster aquatic animals that could clean up while Megladon was not looking. Most of the Megladon's prey could escape further north and south towards the poles as the cold water acted as a deterent to the giant shark when pursing its prey.
A theory was put forward that since over 75% of the World is covered in Ocean there is a lot of non mapped areas out there . Plenty of room for animals to go about their business and not be noticed. One such species could be giant sharks