• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Isla White

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

isla-white-schholgirl-07.jpg

Islawhite

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you and welcome!

Any tips to get my name out there? Ive added mt new site etc but would love to get hold of some affiliates.

And mostly importantlyi love your guys feedback!

Soon as the model upload is working properly ill be posting some vids x

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you and welcome!

Any tips to get my name out there? Ive added mt new site etc but would love to get hold of some affiliates.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone graciously entered you into the OCSM. Of the week. Kudos to that guy. That will help. Stars like Anna Bell Peaks got huge after being a part of that fun thread. Great way to meet some of the girls like Mandy Flores or Miss Hybrid who are pros at the game.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Heyyy, Isla! :wave: I have nominated you for OCSM of the Week.
So, you're invited to strut on over to the OCSM of the Week Thread and HOPEFULLY post up some scorchingly HOT pics / GIFs to get us all worked up. :D

And we'll do our best to get you the OCSM of the Week WIN.

Mandy Flores

You know the best decision I ever made was to do it on my own. I haven't shot for any big company, and when I do I will own so much of my own content that people will have to come buy it from me and not some company that owns everything I've ever done, which unfortunately is exactly what most girls do to themselves. Make your own videos, take your own pics. Use Freeones galleries to promote, use tube sites to promote. Do it yourself, you make less up front but in the long run you will continue getting paid YEARS after you have done the work. :)

Islawhite

You know the best decision I ever made was to do it on my own. I haven't shot for any big company, and when I do I will own so much of my own content that people will have to come buy it from me and not some company that owns everything I've ever done, which unfortunately is exactly what most girls do to themselves. Make your own videos, take your own pics. Use Freeones galleries to promote, use tube sites to promote. Do it yourself, you make less up front but in the long run you will continue getting paid YEARS after you have done the work. :)

I'm doing so much better on my own. I kept asking the company i worked for to upload my newer and better photosets for affiliate sites but they wouldn't, nor would they help promote me.

Now all their galleries have disappeared off mt freeones! And my site is via model Centro so I can't add galleries the regular way. Any tips? I have loads of new galleries to add. Also the model upload page still doesn't seem to work I just wanna share my galleries with you guys!

X