• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Isla White

Yum. Yum!!!!!!
12_735.jpg

JD

Approved Content Owner
I'm doing so much better on my own. I kept asking the company i worked for to upload my newer and better photosets for affiliate sites but they wouldn't, nor would they help promote me.

Now all their galleries have disappeared off mt freeones! And my site is via model Centro so I can't add galleries the regular way. Any tips? I have loads of new galleries to add. Also the model upload page still doesn't seem to work I just wanna share my galleries with you guys!

X

You're telling a very one sided story here Isla, don't you think? It very much sounds like you're suggesting it was our fault your site didn't work out, when we both know it's not.

I have not once bad mouthed you, or detailed to anyone why we chose to not continue working with you as it's nobody's business but with you suggesting that we failed you, it makes me want to tell the rest of the story. Bryci and I went above and beyond for you, both through extensive emails and dm's trying to help you and your site and you know this so we'd appreciate it if you didn't blame us for your site not working. Galleries were removed by freeones in their own gallery area I would assume because those galleries are put there to promote your website but if that website no longer exists... that is lost traffic/revenue for freeones so they removed them. Nobody told me this, but I assume that's why they're not there.

JD

Approved Content Owner
When I know the time/effort both Bryci and myself have put into a site and then I see the model suggesting we didn't do enough, yes... I get quite defensive.

Perhaps I was a little harsh in my response here, my apologies to all.

I think you'll find what other sites already know if you haven't learned it yet and that this is a job, like anything else. It's a daily thing, that requires a great deal of effort time and time again to succeed. If a model looses interest or disappears or shuts off her social media accounts, it's often like restarting from zero.

I am certain if this is important to you, you can and will achieve your goals with your new site.

We wish you nothing but the best Isla.

JD

Approved Content Owner

Islawhite

Official Checked Star Member
James - im sorry if anything ive posted seemed bitter, but if you could see things from our point of view (again, not attacking). We had both lost our full time jobs and source of income so the focus was on instant money (camming as it was very well paid). We asked you so many times for help promoting in regards to affiliates yet nothing was put on bellagals.

We could have done a lot more for you guys but from out perspective we didnt receive money or any affiliate promotion in the time we was with you.

We had to loik after number 1... which meant focusing on the sites that paid us enough to live.

Id put it all down to poor excommunication,to which we was most at fault. As well as personal issues (losing job, friends finding out)

Anyway.no hard feelings, im sorry if we let you down and hopefully one january we can all meet up at the avn awards and laugh about it xx

JD

Approved Content Owner
James - im sorry if anything ive posted seemed bitter, but if you could see things from our point of view (again, not attacking). We had both lost our full time jobs and source of income so the focus was on instant money (camming as it was very well paid). We asked you so many times for help promoting in regards to affiliates yet nothing was put on bellagals.

We could have done a lot more for you guys but from out perspective we didnt receive money or any affiliate promotion in the time we was with you.

We had to loik after number 1... which meant focusing on the sites that paid us enough to live.

Id put it all down to poor excommunication,to which we was most at fault. As well as personal issues (losing job, friends finding out)

Anyway.no hard feelings, im sorry if we let you down and hopefully one january we can all meet up at the avn awards and laugh about it xx

You guys didn't let us down, hell no - sorry if I gave you that impression. I can't imagine the stress on a model in this biz, you did nothing wrong here Isla.

I know first hand how hard it is to starts something from nothing and have it work. I wish it had turned out better for you guys. It takes day after day work, and it doesn't let up. You were paid actually, you just didn't cash your checks and then told me to have ccbill stop sending them and to hold the amount until you could figure out the uk banking thing with us checks). See, that's the thing.. I don't pay any of the girls we work with. That's 100% the billing company and if the girl has signups, they get paid. If a girl doesn't get paid, it's because she didn't hit the limit for them to send a check. I know it was a pain, but I don't think saying I didn't pay you was fair, thus the explanation.. but you already knew this so it's more clarifying the situation. I did pay you in full for everything ccbill owed you though, out of my own pocket and then ccbill reimbursed me.. so it's not like you were without funding, ever. I do understand camming or instant money though, of course.

Thing is, a site was never going to be OMG money from day one. I explained that in detail before, it takes time, and more time to build a base of followers. Social media, updates, the list goes on. It's far from easy, so most girls cam anyway, they do other things as well as run a site. Sort of a necessary thing.

Content was put in bellagals when we had it, but again, you're not exactly telling the entire story here... when a photo set is sent in, let's say.. 50 photos, each of those photos should be good. Not professional or anything, but at least your not blinking or there isn't three or four of almost the exact same photo in a row etc. When I shoot my wife, I then have to go through and 'derp' the set. My own term, it means remove the bad photos. Remove the blurry pix, the blinking pix, the pics where she didn't think I was about to snap so perhaps she wasn't looking at me, wasn't smiling, resting bitch face (lol) etc. Every single set I have ever shot, has the derp pix, it's just part of it all. Some of your sets you guys sent in, were like that... they hadn't been 'derped' yet (if that makes sense) and I emailed about it.

Again, I can't know what it's like to know the battles you guys have fought and I am sure many stressful moments came your way and that sucks. I'm sorry that happened you guys. Of course no hard feelings, I hope things kick ass for you with your new site!

Islawhite

Official Checked Star Member
Honestly no hard feelings. But in regards to the affiliate program, we had plenty of photosets which were more than acceptable (the ones you had for us were so poor compared to our more recent pictures i mean just look
DSH_9037-1613_preview1.jpg

Anyway.. hope you guys continue to kick ass and hopefully one day we end up stumbling round las vegas in january 2019 ;)