• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is it me or is the forum moving fast lately?

Well, Red Bull gives us wings!!! :tongue:

You were expecting someone to point out that your nuts have been removed?

Since the rules have been loosened up so much I'd like to have my infraction points removed, seeing as how most of the offending posts now are not really against the new rules.

Quoted for the mother fucking truth. styro is the man. Everybody here needs to fuckin recognize.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Christ, can someone create a "Flame the mods" thread? I'd rather have criticism of us in one centralized location rather than in every single thread.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
but then there wouldn't be any excitement in hunting it out :D

I wouldn't really call it "hunting." The hatred of the mods on this thread from everyone stands out more than Sam Fisher at the Democrat National Convention.

Christ, can someone create a "flame the mods" thread? I'd rather have criticism of us in one centralized location rather than in every single thread.

That's not how an uprising works. We lay in the shadows, never staying in one place too long, until we're strong enough to strike.

I wouldn't really call it "hunting." The hatred of the mods on this thread from everyone stands out more than Sam Fisher at the Democrat National Convention.

We don't hate you man. We are all just adjusting to the new rules, and realizing the mods no longer have balls. That's all.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Too much to handle? Too bad! Get your ass out of the kitchen Roald. We're in the big leagues now.