• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is it me or is the forum moving fast lately?

You were expecting someone to point out that your nuts have been removed?

Since the rules have been loosened up so much I'd like to have my infraction points removed, seeing as how most of the offending posts now are not really against the new rules.
wow, wow, wow...... infraction points!?!

You were expecting someone to point out that your nuts have been removed?

Since the rules have been loosened up so much I'd like to have my infraction points removed, seeing as how most of the offending posts now are not really against the new rules.

Fucking this. Well said. For fucks sake.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
What the hell are they and how do I check them?

its just dumb shit. i posted a pic of a girl suck cock in a girls sucking cock thread. some mod got pissed and gave me an infraction that never goes away. i think they are with your rep somewhere. at the top?

I don't see them anywhere.... and I see you just went over the 14k mark. well done duder... and while I'm spouting random shit, who's in your avatar, I've always wondered.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I don't see them anywhere.... and I see you just went over the 14k mark. well done duder... and while I'm spouting random shit, who's in your avatar, I've always wondered.

you mail me a dollar and ill tell you.

oh snap, i didnt notice. sigh. i need a life. 14k? uhg.

its just dumb shit. i posted a pic of a girl suck cock in a girls sucking cock thread. some mod got pissed and gave me an infraction that never goes away. i think they are with your rep somewhere. at the top?

Yep. Right there at the top. Fucking lame. Constant reminder of how fucking stupid some of the "mods" of this site have been in the past...and present...

Forums don't move at all. So yes, Roald, it's you. Not the forum.

sweet. ill almost have a fucking dollar. Sabrina Deep actually gave me some canadian money when she was here. if i add your quarter i might have enough to buy something.

Oh squally, so young and innocent.... everything is FREE in Canada! they just have a few hobbyists that like to print money.