• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is it gay?

Is it gay if while your getting a blowjob, a girl puts a finger in your ass. I love it when my girl does it, is that gay, what do you think?

i think its awkward. just wait. someone will come along and say that it feels good and you have nothing to fear. :helpme:

jod0565

Member, you member...
I believe I stated this a long time ago, but this one great woman I was with did that to me once. She just did it. It was strange and felt good at the same time.
So, no, it's not gay. It would be gay if a guy did that to you. Pretty obvious. lol
Don't worry about it.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Oh, Fox will have a much more, ahem, in depth, story to tell I'm sure - and not just with a finger!

Oh, Fox will have a much more, ahem, in depth, story to tell I'm sure - and not just with a finger!

but, now it sounds like im talking shit about him. i am not doing that. just for the record.;)

by the way, i havent heard from him on the board in a while.:dunno:

all right fox. the build up is too great. i know you have a story. i want to hear it. i may not want to do it, but i definitely want to hear what you have to say. :thumbsup:

if it's what gets you off why worry about it?

Of course it's not gay, it's a girl doing it. If it's pleasurable to you and you enjoy it, then who cares what it is? Don't be hung up on something just because some people in society might think it's gay.

Why this should be gay?

Maybe you associated gay with male anal penetration.
Well...I've got a news for you. Gay also do BJ.
And my girl also do it to me...AM I GAY??

No it's not gay. And you enjoyed it, so why worry about it? Just keep on doing what makes you happy:thumbsup:

member006

Closed Account
If it feels good do it. It can play a big part in the best orgasm's you will ever have. That's where your "g" is. *evil laugh*

Hell no a finger in your ass isn't gay. It's BONUS.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
its not gay. it would be gay if it was a dick. and close if it was a dildo, but a girls finger? naahh.