• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is it gay?

if its a girl ya dont have to worry.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Is it gay if while your getting a blowjob, a girl puts a finger in your ass. I love it when my girl does it, is that gay, what do you think?

If a guy sucks your dick and puts his finger in your ass then yes, it's pretty gay.
But if it's a girl, then how is it gay?...

Man + Woman = Straight

It's... awkward, but not gay at all. It just shows that she likes you THAT much. =P

member006

Closed Account
Why YES! Yes they are! (especially if they have a pink sweater tied around their neck) LOL

I saw a man once who wore a pink sweater tied around his neck. Very "Cali" suferdude looking. Shame his waves were being watched from ...oh nm

On topic, I think "gay" is very overused as a descriptive word. Unless you are damned happy about something, then it is descriptive. Other than that its slang. You wouldn't say "Is that shirt "virile" would you? Know who you are, be the person who your happy with and to hell with what others think.

LL:glugglug:

member006

Closed Account
IMO Gay in common usage also means effeminate (unmanly).

While you are certainly technically right, I mostly was making the point that I think its overused. Sorry, I guess I just don't get how so many men can be so "phobic over everything concerning their butts.

Its your butt, if you or your s/o touch it how can that be "gay"? If a guy at the gym does and you like it, then its time to rethink your preferences or admit not having one. ;) I just wish all men could just see that point.

I saw a man once who wore a pink sweater tied around his neck. Very "Cali" suferdude looking. Shame his waves were being watched from ...oh nm

On topic, I think "gay" is very overused as a descriptive word. Unless you are damned happy about something, then it is descriptive. Other than that its slang. You wouldn't say "Is that shirt "virile" would you? Know who you are, be the person who your happy with and to hell with what others think.

(I'm only here to check a member complaint about a frog)

So did everyone in this thread enjoy Brokeback Mountain? :jester:

No,I dont think its gay personally,but I know guys that do.My girl did it to me once and I loved it