• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

is ejaculating better than fucking?

ejaculate or fuck?

• i'm a virgin/female

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • ejaculate for 5 min

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • fuck for 5 min

Votes: 35 49.3%

• Total voters
I don't know.... I just thought ejaculating for longer would be surreal..

i didn't think anything could be better than ejaculating.... the only bad thing is how long it lasts

you mean having an orgasm for five minutes?

if you ejaculated for five minutes, wow, man that would be a whole lot of sperm. It would put those big fake dick guys to shame.

Well, I fuck to ejaculate. It's not like i fuck to not ejaculate, so i'm going to have to go with ejaculating is better than fucking.

Oh, and "fuck for 5 minutes non-stop" haha, come on man.

I wonder what it's like to fuck for five minutes non-stop without ejaculating? is there something I can put on my dick to make it less sensitive?

oh, a condom. that'll work.

Well, I fuck to ejaculate. It's not like i fuck to not ejaculate, so i'm going to have to go with ejaculating is better than fucking.

Oh, and "fuck for 5 minutes non-stop" haha, come on man.

i fuck to feel the pussy on my dick.

cumming for 5 min would be great but the down side would be the fact that you cant do anything else durning that time so quickies would be a pain in the ass

Neither is a great option. If you fuck for 5 mins that's too short, and if you come for 5 mins that may be too long. Still for argument's sake I rather fuck a nice tight & wet pussy for 5 mins.

Given the choice.....fuck for five minutes.......a climax lasting five minutes would, I think, be nearly unbearable. I'm trying to imagine it, and I can't. I'm pretty sure there would deaths surrounding this if it were possible. They say your mind goes completely blank when you are cumming......five minutes is a looooong time to NOT think........

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I think fucking for 5 minites would be better.I seem to be ejaculating
after 5 bloody seconds lately.Is this what getting old is all about :dunno:

This is like saying, do you prefer cooking over eating the finished meal?

You cook so you can eat...you fuck so you can cum.

Although, a 5 minute orgasm would be [sic]

Fuck for five minutes.

Now if it was an orgasm for five minutes, the orgasm would win my vote every time.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I'd probably pass out if I nutted for 5 minutes straight, but god damn that would feel GREAT!!!

wow... to match fucking against ejaculating is hell of a trick! I thought only polititians were capable of such insane ideas :1orglaugh

these two things must come along! no competition between them