• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Carmella Bing obese/fat/over-weighted ?

Is Carmemma Bing obese / fat / over-weighted ?

• Yes, she is

Votes: 223 40.0%
  • Non, she's not

Votes: 335 60.0%

• Total voters
No, she's not. If she would be standing in front of me, i would fuck her within a blink of the eye, she's really hot.absolutely no fatty.

No, she's not. If she would be standing in front of me, i would fuck her within a blink of the eye, she's really hot.absolutely no fatty.

Look...I don't know exactly what she looks like at the moment because there is obviously a great deal of confusion going on here. Some people are reporting these pics as being brand new (which would be a huge bounce back/weight loss for Carmella), while others are claiming these pics to be from 2006. I honestly have no clie when they are from; I was just saying how great she looked in them.

If she was satnding in front of me, I'd fuck her within the blink of an eye too. I agree that she's really hott. But I'm not going to deny that she did become a fatty. Whether or not she is still a fatty right now, she definitely was at one point.

well, to be honest shes a little pudgy. but its part of having a body like that. you simply just dont get a rack and an ass like that without a little excess here and there.

could tighten up the stomach or something? sure. but does she NEED to? hell no. shes fine

she did absolutely nothing for me before she got fat/not fat/inbetween/whatever and she doesn't do anything for me now. not knockin her fans, just saying.... also "plumperpass" made me lawl

Nothing has changed as far as I am concerned. I'd still like to fuck her anytime.

Dayum! I used to realy like Carmella Bing a lot but holy shit she is fat now. Granted she was never this, always wa a little chunky but is was ok becaseu of how hot she was. her now, not ok by me. Well that sucks.

interesting thing this plumping up of hers. she isnt the only hotiie to turn fat, Lavish Styles has the same problem. went from super-hot to super-size, i'd say she's got it worse though since she started off thinner than Carmella Bing.

I wonder how/why this happened?

^She got pregnant and had a baby, and blew up more than most women do during that process.

I'm still trying to figure out who the dad is. Does anyone know?

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I'm still trying to figure out who the dad is. Does anyone know?

I remember reading somewhere that Carmella was actually in a lesbian relationship with a lawyer or something...

I remember reading somewhere that Carmella was actually in a lesbian relationship with a lawyer or something...

LOL! :1orglaugh Well even if that's true, I'm sure a dude still got her pregnant. I had a feeling it was someone she was not in a relationship with.

^She got pregnant and had a baby, and blew up more than most women do during that process.

Even so baby weight is the easiest kind to loose. I'd love to see her get back in shape, especially since a lot of fat chicks who start loosing weight end up looking better than they did before they got fat.

I wonder how/why this happened?

Probably been mentioned before, but I remember reading somewhere it was in part because of the stupid GD HIV rumors about her. Based on absolutely nothing. She's as clean as anyone but for some reason they stuck to her and she couldn't find work anymore. So she got fat and was able to do BBW stuff I guess.

Here's hoping her name is totally cleared and she gets back in shape. There were few things better than her and Gianna in a scene together.

couldn't find work huh, still that's a pretty shitty excuse to get fat as hell if you ask me. besides even if HIV kept her from doing scenes its not like she couldn't do photos and shit. people still make enough money to make it worth their while off that kind of stuff. that would have actually given most people the incentive to get in better shape if anything.