• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Carmella Bing obese/fat/over-weighted ?

Is Carmemma Bing obese / fat / over-weighted ?

• Yes, she is

Votes: 223 40.0%
  • Non, she's not

Votes: 335 60.0%

• Total voters
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Carmella is nice so she is. I'd fuck the living shit out of her any time of the day or night :nannerf1:

And those tits of hers are amazing! :rubbel:

One of the most beautiful women in the biz. fat ..chubby.. skinny, whatever.

I saw something earlier today that reminded me of Carmella Bing. There was this couple from my school, and you could say that the girl had a build similar to the one Carmella is sporting now. The only difference is she lacked the massive tits. She had a fantastic ass though, and big thick thighs. She sat down on the bus and the guy couldn't fit into the seat next to her because there was a bar on the other side. This was as a result of how big her thighs/ass were. The girl was giggling but the guy was a dick about it.

Hell, I'd take her. And I'd take Carmella too. Why nawt?

TnA_Addiction

Closed Account
this is a silly question, she's still really sexy but in a different way. i'd much rather see more girls go the route she did and develope naturally over the years instead of resorting to a bunch of unessessary plastic surgery like so many other girls do.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Try this link instead:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dybcar/6455547467/

It's (supposedly) taken at the Exxxotica Expo Edison NJ 2011

PS: I didn't have any problem with BBW Carmella

That pic is also from 5 years ago. She's wearing the same outfit and is sitting at the same table as the previous pic, for heaven's sake. I don't get the people who say she's not fat now. If you like bbw's and you like Carmella now, than she's fat. I like her both now and then, but get with it people; she's huge.