• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ironman 2 - Are you Gonna / Did You See it?

Because there was promise of alcohol afterwards and my dear boy, you just don't pass that up.

Plus I wasn't paying. ;)

Fair enough.I'll pretty much see anything if I'm not paying for it.I saw 2012 and didn't (and wouldn't) pay a dime to see it.

Whiplash is actually a combination of Crimson Dynamo and Whiplash (Backlash).

Just looked up Crimson Dynamo on Wiki,and his name (the original) is Anton Vanko,who in the movie was Howard Stark's partner.They did go on to say exactly what you stated.Don't really know why they would go that route though.Guess they wanted to explore the whole Vanko angle and make it cool with the charged up whips.

roronoa3000

Banned
It was great.

Captain America and Thor references.
Downey Jr. is really a great actor.
The story was a rewrite of the whole "Demon in a Bottle" storyline.
The last 15 minutes were awesomely action packed.
Just as good as the first.

Can't wait for Thor and The Avengers.

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I didn't see the first film because I can see it is garbage and I won't watch the second film for the same blatant reason.

It was great! Not quite as good as the first one but pretty damn close. Robert Downey Jr. made the movie. I thought Black Widow was a little underused. Best scene: Tony's birthday party where he gets drunk in the armor and makes an ass out of himself and it then ends in a fight between him and Rhodey.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
yep, i've seen it last week.

it was nice, 8/10

but it's not the same when you know the character...

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
It'll likely be a DVD rental for me but it looks pretty good. Maybe better than the first one?

saw it liked it but it was slow makes a great stepping stone for the next one hopefully more action

ACDC and the expo arrival the only thing worth it... unless you love silly stuff with lots of effects... then I guess it's a good movie

Saw it today and it was awesome. Iron man and war machine rocked and the action was amazing. I definitely would pay to see it again.

I saw it friday when the movie first came out. I was disappointed with the film because it did not meet my expectations. I was expecting more action. I thought the fight scene earlier in the movie was better than the fight scene at the end. I also did not like the fact that Ivan vanko (played by mickey rourke) had little dialogue and when he did, he spoke broken english or russian.

I saw it friday when the movie first came out. I was disappointed with the film because it did not meet my expectations. I was expecting more action. I thought the fight scene earlier in the movie was better than the fight scene at the end. I also did not like the fact that Ivan vanko (played by mickey rourke) had little dialogue and when he did, he spoke broken english or russian.

Well, he is supposed to be Russian.:confused:

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
I saw it last weekend and it was a fun movie. Robert Downey Junior is one of my favourite actors and he is consistently brilliant in anything even if the movie isn't a masterpiece. I love his dry, sarcastic sense of humour!

Scarlett was also insanely hot in the movie, so that helped a lot also;)