• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Iran to hang teenage girl attacked by rapists

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
n00bs said:
ahahahaha
am I the only one to be able to laugh at this?

Living up to your F.O. "name", eh?

:rolleyes:

n00bs said:
ahahahaha
am I the only one to be able to laugh at this?

I have never given negative rep to anyone in here but, boy, do you tempt me....

She has killed somebody so should get in trouble. However because it was self defence it should not be a serious punishment.

Did it mention if the rapists were punished. It should be then who recieve the death penalty. Just think what they would do if they had the chance to use weapons of mass destruction.

We should just have a weekly "Does America do more harm than good?" thread. Because that's what any thread that discusses anything that happens in another country degenerates into.

By the way, for the last time, America is NOT the richest country in the world. It just tries to act like it.

She has killed somebody so should get in trouble. However because it was self defence it should not be a serious punishment.
...umm. Shut the fuck up?

"...umm. Shut the fuck up?" was far to vague.

I tried to edit but it was too late. Let me restate something. She killed someone who was trying to rape her. What punishment do you suggest?

as to the comments on nme b4....i am not laughing at her getting killd, i think it is ridiculous and stupid:o
but i am laughing at the exchange that is taking place

I think there should be harsher punishments for rapists, I also think people should not worry so much about distinguishing races, if we are all equal then don't question it. We are the greatest country U.S. because the majority of people here are happy to be here and care about each other. When we go to other countries it is with good intentions. I'm sick of hearing nonsense about the U.S and how wrong we are. People like those men, well rapists are not men, and the judges should die. If I was there I would do it.

The final point I'm going to make ...

I think it's rather SAD that EVERY thread like this breaks down into US, W., etc...
And it's really even more than that, as we've seen in the Cheney thread and others. Read the chronology and anytime an opportunity seems to fit someone's political agenda, they seem to exploit it with demonizations, tangents and off-shoots that just have NOTHING to do with the original topic.

And God forbid you're someone like me who plays "devil's advocate" and tries to see things differently than the majority. It does NOT mean I agree with my statements, but I feel COMPELLED to point out the "other side of the coin." I especially like the fact that a ranger and experienced hunter was BEAT INTO SUBMISSION (as well as regularly insulted) in the Cheney thread.

And as an American, I had ENOUGH INSULTS when it came to this thread that I finally showed a bit of my "nationalistic pride" (which I do my damnest to shelf, because it makes me partial and affects my judgement). Just my final statement on this matter.

Re: The final point I'm going to make ...

Prof Voluptuary said:
I think it's rather SAD that EVERY thread like this breaks down into US, W., etc...
And it's really even more than that, as we've seen in the Cheney thread and others. Read the chronology and anytime an opportunity seems to fit someone's political agenda, they seem to exploit it with demonizations, tangents and off-shoots that just have NOTHING to do with the original topic.

And God forbid you're someone like me who plays "devil's advocate" and tries to see things differently than the majority. It does NOT mean I agree with my statements, but I feel COMPELLED to point out the "other side of the coin." I especially like the fact that a ranger and experienced hunter was BEAT INTO SUBMISSION (as well as regularly insulted) in the Cheney thread.

And as an American, I had ENOUGH INSULTS when it came to this thread that I finally showed a bit of my "nationalistic pride" (which I do my damnest to shelf, because it makes me partial and affects my judgement). Just my final statement on this matter.

You are right to show your nationalistic pride Prof. I & any one of us board members would do the same for our country.

But none of us say things that should be taken personally. We express the views because we all are affected by the decisions taken by any leadership of any country. World has become a lot smaller now-a-days. And each decision of each country affects others in thiese days of emerging-free-commerce. For example your own immigration law is creating waves in your emplyment market. Likewise it is doing the same to my country.

I've joked out with you in several threads. Forgive me if I've hurt you anyway

Re: The final point I'm going to make ...

dickdenice said:
You are right to show your nationalistic pride Prof. I & any one of us board members would do the same for our country.
No, it confuses my judgement.
I try to purposely AVOID bias -- e.g., in the NASA-moon thread.
I didn't just dismiss what people said saying, "believe me, I worked for NASA," I tried to explain things.
I try to do that.

But I kinda "broke down" in this thread.
I admit it, I became a "prideful American."
I just get tired on the constant bashing of the US and/or W. as the "root of all problems."

dickdenice said:
But none of us say things that should be taken personally.
I don't either, but with the barrage we Americans constantly take, it DOES "take its toll" at times.
Especially when I'm constantly being labeled while trying to explain some things as best as I can.

It seems anytime people try to explain things, they are called an "apologist" when all we're trying to do is show the viewpoint that
It does NOT necessarily mean we agree with it -- but that we ARE THINKING "differently" just because we feel it's important.

I really do try to "meet people half-way" and other than my American pride outburst, you have to admit I DO agree that America HAS done many things wrong.
Please note that, that's all I ask -- especially among the constant, popular rhetoric that IS a "constant barrage."

dickdenice said:
We express the views because we all are affected by the decisions taken by any leadership of any country. World has become a lot smaller now-a-days. And each decision of each country affects others in thiese days of emerging-free-commerce. For example your own immigration law is creating waves in your emplyment market. Likewise it is doing the same to my country.
Our immigration laws are screwed up it's NEITHER about protectionalism or immigration anymore.
Visas are for visiting, Green Cards are for living/working -- H1B Visas shouldn't exist, and are the modern form of indentured servitude for a sponsoring company.
But that's another debate.

dickdenice said:
I've joked out with you in several threads. Forgive me if I've hurt you anyway
I'm too serious sometimes, my apologies.
That's one of my major faults.

Sweeper said:
women are not equal in the middle east. enoguth said. sad but true
And that's one of the major factors for many viewpoints -- the fear that women WILL gain equality in those countries.
Now you think they fear now, what if Hillary becomes President? Eh? ;)