• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Iran and World Powers Agree to Nuclear Deal

Do You Support The Iran Nuclear Deal?

• Total voters

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
OK then. Let the Supreme Sack Of Shit reject it. I do believe his ilk's days are numbered. The Iranian youth of today are a very different breed than those that supported the '79 revolution.

Yeah, but they aren't the ones that know the codes to launch the nukes, and they aren't the ones in power. Maybe IF they get that power, MAYBE, I might be able to see my way clear, to MAYBE have a little bit of optimism that they can not be total assholes. MAYBE!

The $11 Billion in unfrozen assets released to Iran (with no strings attached) - do you think that's going to the working class? That money is going to the mullahs which in turn is going Hezbollah, Hamas and the Houthis in Yemen among others in Iran's proxy wars.

What this deal does is give Iran cover while lifting sanctions to continue what it's doing. The verification in this deal is a farce when it comes to Iran's undeclared sites. Imagine police departments giving drug dealers 24 hour notice before they raided their den, nevermind 24 days. You think Iran is belligerent now, wait til that influx of cash comes in or better yet, that nuclear umbrella.
And they can keep their Doctors.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Hey, you guys remember when the U.S. okayed billions of dollars of food aid to North Korea and they bought scotch and built a bomb, anyway?

4vhXhQu.jpg

90_A396_ED-_D7_FA-42_C6-9_C77-0_DA535_B48881.jpg
When you spend 8 years lying to the American people like Obama did, eventually the truth comes out.

GEOTUS is dismantling the Obama/Clinton lie machine piece by piece.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43952196

Thanks Bibi

All I care about is what Iran is capable of NOW.
As a result of the deal.
Not prior to it.
We invaded Iraq based on what Saddam had done in the past. U.N. inspectors on the ground were telling us that past was over. But did we listen? Nope. How'd that work out for us?
Unless Netanyahu has evidence of Iran having a current, ongoing nuclear weapons program he can bark at the moon for all I care.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Good for you bode's.
I don't want to go listen to what he said because I hate his voice but I guess I better do more than just read the headlines.
Personally I don't believe a word he says anyway.

How much more time does Israel have with this douche? Are there term limits in Israel?
I bet the majority of people living in Israel under 60ish have about had it with him, but we'll never see an honest poll regarding that.
Something I guess you just have to be there to understand.
Well here I go, this isnt gonna be fun.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Random thoughts:

So Netanyahoo put on a presentation saying Iran has a nuclear missle program.

He says in a few days Mr Trump will do the right thing for the United States and Israel based on his presentation.
He didn't call for war however , but give a week or so and he will. He knows he can't come on too strong right now or he'll expose his real motives.

How do we know what he says is true? Were the phony files and CD's supposed to convince us?
You know the whole "By way of deception we shall wage war" thing is kind of a concern.
Either way Neatanyahoo and his owners have motives to lie about this.

I am curious to hear what Iran has to say. Hopefully soon they will respond.

Look up when was the last time Iran attacked another country.

Look at this from an objective POV. Forget everything you think you know for a minute.

Isreal has been at war pretty much since 1948. They are always fighting. Are they always the victims?

Isreal HAS NUKES. How many? We don't know. They won't tell us.
It's their little secret.
So who the fuck are they to say another country can't have them or even have the technology and capability to have them?

If you were Iran, or an Iranian, how would you feel if a country who routinely calls for war against you that is about 500 miles away has nuclear weapons aimed at you 24/7?
Wouldn't you want something that might make that country think twice before destroying you?

Its like when you rob a bank. You don't want to have to kill anybody so you need to bash the managers face in a bit, bloody him up in front of everybody. This way you don't get any hero's that you have to shoot in the face.

So this asshole puts on his 20 minute show and we're supposed to not only believe them but shit our pants because Iran is coming to eat our childrens.
What it really seems to be is Justification for the US to back out of another deal. And justify an attack on yet another country and its people. Not only Iran but Syria as well. Plan B because their bearded mercenaries couldn't get the job done.
Iraq made a deal with the US, how'd it work out for them?
Libya made a deal also, and about 1 out of 8 Libyans were brutally murdered and the rest have to live in a living hell because of it.

You can't reason with a bully.

Mr P unless I read the article wrong he didn't say Iran currently has a secret nuclear weapons program, he said it HAD at one time.

How much more time does Israel have with this douche?

Hard to say for sure. He's beset with several scandals.
It's no wonder he and Trump are such butt buddies being as both are doing everything they can to discredit both investigators and the free press.

If you were Iran, or an Iranian, how would you feel if a country who routinely calls for war against you that is about 500 miles away has nuclear weapons aimed at you 24/7?

Here is where you and I part ways. Fundamentalist leadership in Iran has been calling for the extinction of Israel since its founding. They get no sympathy from me that as a result they have nukes pointed in their direction.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Mr P unless I read the article wrong he didn't say Iran currently has a secret nuclear weapons program, he said it HAD at one time.

Hard to say for sure. He's beset with several scandals.
It's no wonder he and Trump are such butt buddies being as both are doing everything they can to discredit both investigators and the free press.

I hope the people of Israel stand up strong together and one day , hopefully soon get some good people in leadership. Same goes for the US but I don't think that will happen any time soon.

Here is where you and I part ways. Fundamentalist leadership in Iran has been calling for the extinction of Israel since its founding. They get no sympathy from me that as a result they have nukes pointed in their direction.

See I don't know about that. If you say so I believe it.
But I really doubt that is the feeling of the big majority of people there.
Every place has extremists, even Libya had a few. But they don't speak for everyone.
From what I understand the Iranian people are not extremists and are actually very passive people in general.

And I know in the past Muslims, Jews, Christians even, lived in Iran, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and what is now Israel in peace.
I'm talking mainly 20th century. Even today.
I refuse to believe people there or anywhere in general ever want war and never ending conflict.
I think its mostly people, rich fucking business leaders and their politicians using the media they own and control making us all think that people want to kill each other all over the world.
I don't think its true and I think its self serving propaganda.

Sorry for the rant.
But i really don't think the Iranian people or its legitimate government want to harm Israel and its people.

All I care about is what Iran is capable of NOW.
As a result of the deal.
Not prior to it.
We invaded Iraq based on what Saddam had done in the past. U.N. inspectors on the ground were telling us that past was over. But did we listen? Nope. How'd that work out for us?
Unless Netanyahu has evidence of Iran having a current, ongoing nuclear weapons program he can bark at the moon for all I care.

It seems that there is evidence of an ongoing effort to develop nuclear weapons after the deal was implemented.
As for Iraq, they broke their agreements too and IAEA were as feckless in monitoring them then as they are with Iran now.

There is reason to believe that this intelligence will show a relationship with North Korea and a recent attempt to obtain North Korean nuclear technology. And could explain Kim Jong Un’s sudden shift to diplomacy.

It seems that there is evidence of an ongoing effort to develop nuclear weapons after the deal was implemented.

It seems? Is there or isn't there?

As for Iraq, they broke their agreements too and IAEA were as feckless in monitoring them then as they are with Iran now.

Yes they were so "feckless" that when push came to shove they got it right.
And we did not.

It seems? Is there or isn't there?

Yeas they were so "feckless" that when push came to shove they got it right.
And we did not.

The information has just been released to U.S. intelligence within the past 24 hours.

For now, “ it seems” is a reasonable conclusion to come to.

The IAEA were so feckless that they allowed WMD to be moved to Syria, probably the same WMD that Assad is using on his own people.

Also, evidence was revealed that’s Iraq did have WMD but Bush and Rove decided to not make an issue of it for god knows what reason.
You have been praising this horrible Iran deal for months now and it is beginning to look like all of the detractors were right. No surprise that you are grasping at straws to defend it and Obama.

The information has just been released to U.S. intelligence within the past 24 hours.

Okey doke. But let's not invade until it's confirmed, okay? ;)

Also, evidence was revealed that’s Iraq did have WMD but Bush and Rove decided to not make an issue of it for god knows what reason.

God knows what reason? lol Finding scattered antiquated decaying or decayed remnants of a past WMD program does not equate to "having WMDs". That's the very simple reason Bush and Rove didn't play that impotent card. They knew better. And they'd have come off as desperate, humiliated fools grasping at straws if they'd tried. Recall they alleged we were in imminent danger from an aggressively ongoing WMD program. We were not. Period.

The IAEA were so feckless that they allowed WMD to be moved to Syria

:1orglaugh Bush himself has stated on many occasions that you bitter ender righties who cling to the whole WMDs-shipped-to-Syria scenario are WRONG.
And he's done so despite the fact he above all others would have the most to gain in terms of reputation and absolution if you all were right.

probably the same WMD that Assad is using on his own people.

Another illogical leap. Syria had had its own chemical weapons program for a long time. They didn't need Iraq's to perform chemical attacks on their own people.

georges

Staff member
You bet I have. It was greatly preferable to what existed before it.
IF it turns out its been violated then so be it. We can respond commensurate with the degree of that violation.

The Ayatollahs and radical islamists have never been a good thing, Khomeini back in1979 with the Iranian revolution and now Khameinei and Ahmadinejhad that I dislike, I am sure that they are violating the deal made by Barry.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

The IAEA were so feckless that they allowed WMD to be moved to Syria, probably the same WMD that Assad is using on his own people.

You have been praising this horrible Iran deal for months now and it is beginning to look like all of the detractors were right. No surprise that you are grasping at straws to defend it and Obama.

Dude.
Man.
Sir?

Why in the wide wide world of sports would you believe anything they tell you at this point in your life?
I think that big-Red White and Blue dick has been in your ass so long you can't feel it anymore.
I'm afraid You've lost your ability to think for yourself.
Rule 1: Everything they tell you is a lie for their own self serving interests........not yours.

'Probably the same WMD that Assad uses on his own people"?
You disappoint me.
Sometimes I think your not even my son.

It seems? Why because Netanyahoo showed you his drawing board, some note books, and his CD collection?
Is that all it takes?
Is that all it takes?

All this anal-izing you are doing based on the lies they tell you.
You Might as well be anylizing the storyline for The Days of our Lives.
Its all a show Dragonson. Why haven't you figured that out yet?