• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Introducing Myself : Leya Falcon

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you!! The only thing I didn't like is that riley was getting butt sex and I wasn't forewarned about it...but besides being disturbed by the butt sex being had in front of me it was a fun scene...

Thank you!! The only thing I didn't like is that riley was getting butt sex and I wasn't forewarned about it...but besides being disturbed by the butt sex being had in front of me it was a fun scene...

i'll go out on a limb and assume that you're not into butt sex? lol

Welcome to the board!

you can read my column on ainews.com and find out lol ... I did write a column on this scene

"Paying attention to detail and making sure everything was perfect in the scene is something that I really appreciated because I entered this industry to make great films that people can enjoy as a piece of art as well as a tool for sexual arousal so half-assing is never an option for me and with this director he did not allow anyone else to half ass either."

Leya doesn't even like half anal :D

LeyaFalcon

"Paying attention to detail and making sure everything was perfect in the scene is something that I really appreciated because I entered this industry to make great films that people can enjoy as a piece of art as well as a tool for sexual arousal so half-assing is never an option for me and with this director he did not allow anyone else to half ass either."

Leya doesn't even like half anal :D
lol I don't like full anal or half anal.

LeyaFalcon

Understandable. But there's a world of pleasure to be found in quarter anal - I'd be happy to help you discover the pleasures of an eager tongue or cock head meeting a beautiful tight hole! :)
No thank you. I don't want a tongue, a mouth, a toy or a cock going anywhere near my shit hole...just grosses me out.