• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Introducing Myself : Leya Falcon

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Hi Leya,

I enjoyed your Brazzers debut scene. Very hot :thumbsup:

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
I love how welcoming you all are...there have been other forums I've been on before where everyone is a complete douche...I guess everyone is nice on here because they all just got off and have no frustrations to take out on anyone LOL

Hello LeyaFalcon. Welcome to Freeones. I hope you like it here. I like what I see so far. I might just give you a nomination for next month. Not quite sure yet.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
Hey Leya,

I enjoyed reading your second blog entry advising of your regular "Falcons Flight" column posted on http://ainews.com/story/21050/. Your column is not only well written but it's also very interesting finding out about your background and your observations from your first few location shoots for Brazzers. Looking forward to watching the upcoming scenes. Keep up the great work. :thumbsup:

LeyaFalcon

Official Checked Star Member
Hey Leya,

I enjoyed reading your second blog entry advising of your regular "Falcons Flight" column posted on http://ainews.com/story/21050/. Your column is not only well written but it's also very interesting finding out about your background and your observations from your first few location shoots for Brazzers. Looking forward to watching the upcoming scenes. Keep up the great work. :thumbsup:
thank you I appreciate you taking the time to read what I have to say :)

lol thank you and a nomination for what?? Im new so I am not sure what you mean by that but thanks for the welcome!

The O.C.S.M (Official Checked Star Member) of the month contest. it's a monthly contest where we all can nominate our favorite models and than we all vote on who should win that month. I said I might nominate you for next month(already voted this month) but am still undecided

georges

Staff member
welcome on board beauty and enjoy your stay :hi::wave: