• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Introducing Monique Desire XO

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Really? Thats Lovely to hear huni! Would love to chat with you about that in private i am online now ��

I'm not really into that, I was just making pleasant conversation, in your welcome thread. I'm sure our paths will cross on the board, until then, have a good time here, there are some good people on Freeones.

Monique Desire

Official Checked Star Member
Welcome to Freeones, Monique :thumbsup:

Would enjoy visiting you at camwithher, but I'm pretty sure I'll be incapable of intelligent thought or action for the next several days while fixating on this photo of yours...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/be/78/13/be7813159ac3b3072df5d6d8d39a319a.jpg

Gentleman, if none of you see me post here for a week or so please send out the paramedics, ok? ;)

HAHA well ty huni thats so nice to hear! But I would love to show you what i am all about on a one to one conversation ;) XOXO

Monique Desire

I'm not really into that, I was just making pleasant conversation, in your welcome thread. I'm sure our paths will cross on the board, until then, have a good time here, there are some good people on Freeones.

I understand no worries, but if you change your mind you are always welcome to visit me its 100% free to join just saying muah! XO

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I understand no worries, but if you change your mind you are always welcome to visit me its 100% free to join just saying muah! XO

It's not the money...I feel weird using the computer for rubbing one out. I like the television, I feel less perverted that way. Guess I'm just old fashioned!

For the most part I am not a fan of big fake breasts. If all else is equal I prefer 32A over 36DD, or bigger. But every woman is different and on your body they big fake pillows look fabulous. I love the pix of you in a sexy dress. Nude is great. But seeing a beautiful woman in sexy clothing is hotter than fully nude since it is helps build my desire for her. Good luck in your career.

sj1

Love & Basketball
You are welcome Monique , and thank you for taking time to read and reply. Appreciate it , you are very sweet. Enjoy and have fun. Have a safe and great day.;)

Monique Desire

It's not the money...I feel weird using the computer for rubbing one out. I like the television, I feel less perverted that way. Guess I'm just old fashioned!
Well its up to you ofcourse, if you just wanna talk that fine with me to ������
For everything there is A first time right ����

- - - Updated - - -

For the most part I am not a fan of big fake breasts. If all else is equal I prefer 32A over 36DD, or bigger. But every woman is different and on your body they big fake pillows look fabulous. I love the pix of you in a sexy dress. Nude is great. But seeing a beautiful woman in sexy clothing is hotter than fully nude since it is helps build my desire for her. Good luck in your career.
What A compliment omg TY!! Xo

Monique Desire

You are welcome Monique , and thank you for taking time to read and reply. Appreciate it , you are very sweet. Enjoy and have fun. Have a safe and great day.;)

TY hope you have A good sunday to! Xo

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice pic Monique :) That kiss is very well placed, as that's exactly where I would love to kiss. ;) :heart:
Hehe glad you like it huni! Muah

Benvenuta, bella ragazza (that almost all the Italian I know)

Italian babes... *sigh*

Hello all!

Some of you may already know me... but I guess most of you dont, so thats why I introduce myself to let everybody know I am back here!
I cant wait to meet everyone here, this is so a nice forum!

Iam a sexy Italian model with a naughty exotic temperament ;).

If you want to chat live with me you can find my over @ Camwithher.

If you cant find me online you can always check out my brand new fanclub! where you find my ultimate HOT content that I upload on frequent basis.
visit my Fanclub here

For more exclusive and personal contents you can join me at Onlyfans.com
or check out my costume video store and private snapchat HERE

Or just follow me on Twitter or add my snapcode/ or add MoniqueDesireCW see below ;).
View attachment 539528

Many of kissing!!

Time to take a peek at Monique !