• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Introduce myself

Bobbi Eden

Official Checked Star Member
Hey all,..

Just wanted to say Hello from The Netherlands,
My name is Bobbi Eden and I think if you know freeones you probaly saw my name somewhere ! :)
This board was Recomended to me by the Georgous babe Terri Summers, she is a really good friend and a fantastic model and performer ! :)

I will do a chat session soon , So be ware and Join us :)

With love and kisses Bobbi Eden

Attachments

• kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 679
A very warm welcome bobbi ,
I Know you , And i know your'e looking's.
And I can say It's not bad at all.
are you singel??

greetings

mr.niceman:hatsoff:

Lisa

Banned
Hi Bobbi Im Lisa with this forum mostly full of men i am 1 of the few women who regualy post . I see we must made a big impression on terri summers her chat last month in here was very enjoyable to say the least . Anyway welcome bobbi and i hope u enjoy your stay at Freeones :tongue:

juballs said:
major bump man... lol, for what... i am still wondering?
is this guy on drugs what the hell is he talking about ..but i guess if he knows than more power to him

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
If you were more observative, you'd see that this thread hasn't been replied to in almost 2 years until Kin. And if you check Bobbi's profile it shows she hasn't been on freeones for a long while. I wonder why...

AngelOfDeath said:
If you were more observative, you'd see that this thread hasn't been replied to in almost 2 years until Kin. And if you check Bobbi's profile it shows she hasn't been on freeones for a long while. I wonder why...
take a chill pill man "try Mastor-bating"

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Smitty said:
Hmm I learned a new word, observative.

Oh look who posted in this thread, yes it's Lisa! The emotion manipulating shitbag!

Thanks a lot kin, you asshole!
I don't know what lit your fuse, but it's going to cost you a week.