• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Introduce myself

Ax3C

Banned
LOL

Guys,

Y'all might want to take a REALLY close look at the originating date of this thread... November 2003 It was bumped by someone a couple of days ago for an unknown purpose or reason. She used to post on here fairly often, but hasn't for awhile it seems.

lol... it's kinda amusing how these rows develop.... two year old thread as well! :rofl:

Ah, some necromancer is bringing dead threads back from the grave. Either that or somebody had a two-year memory lapse. :dunno:

D-rock said:
Ah, some necromancer is bringing dead threads back from the grave. Either that or somebody had a two-year memory lapse. :dunno:

im a newbie ok, fucking geek ur lucky this is online smart-dick:nanner:

darkman

Retired Moderator
AsianxxxChick said:
LOL

Guys,

Y'all might want to take a REALLY close look at the originating date of this thread... November 2003 It was bumped by someone a couple of days ago for an unknown purpose or reason. She used to post on here fairly often, but hasn't for awhile it seems.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd like to kindly advise you not to flame anyone here by calling them "fucking geek" or "smart-dick." Not a good idea. :2 cents: Also, chat speak like "ur" is strongly discouraged (I cannot recall for certain, but there might even be a rule against it since this is a highly-international message board [and standard English is the official board language]).

Being a newbie is fine, but being a n00b quickly leads to problems. Please read the rules, abide by them, and have a good time - that's what 99% of us are here to do.

Cheers. :hatsoff:

jizzzman said:
im a newbie ok, fucking geek ur lucky this is online smart-dick:nanner: