• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In 7 days, the world will change hand and pass the baton from US to another country !

Re: In 7 days, the world will change hand and pass the baton from US to another count

Ok, conspiracy theories aside, I'm hearing the rebels claiming 1,400 killed in Georgian bombing of that silly provincial capital I can't pronounce. Hope this is bullshit, and it all blows over tomorrow so we can proove lovejoy wrong.

And we all know the Arab gulf regions, along with China are getting stronger, but Russia and Brazil are just as fucked up as ever.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Re: In 7 days, the world will change hand and pass the baton from US to another count

::fiddles with beard::

Lovejoy isnt right.. but he isnt wrong, either.

One does have to wonder what the sudden attack on Georgia.. and in particular what their intention on oil pipelines represent. Now I'm not affiliating myself with Lovejoy in the least.. dude is crazy, no doubt.. but.. it would be annoyingly symbolic. Nazi germany holds the olympics and then goes on the warpath. A rising world power china holds the olympics and... their former communist partner Russia starts an offensive?

I have nothing much to add. I will wait and see on this matter. America attacking Iraq and afghanistan was like a kid in the suburbs attacking a red ant hill. That wasnt a war. Georgia.. eh, I'm worried but worrying too soon. There is not a clear and present danger to anyone else at this time. But there is concern, and that's healthy.

I do think 300 millions American do think about the rise of oil price again.

The disruption of oil to the West is real and this thread is NOT a joke !

The Russian will stop at nothing to teach the rest of Eastern Europe you dare not to allow American missile bases at the doorstep of Russia.

It is not what I am thinking but what the new Russian President (42 years old !!) is thinking and shows to the world !

P.S. It is not the Olympics firework but the real fireworks by the Russian jets !

You have absolutely lost it my friend!

Creepy

::fiddles with beard::

Lovejoy isnt right.. but he isnt wrong, either.

One does have to wonder what the sudden attack on Georgia.. and in particular what their intention on oil pipelines represent. Now I'm not affiliating myself with Lovejoy in the least.. dude is crazy, no doubt.. but.. it would be annoyingly symbolic. Nazi germany holds the olympics and then goes on the warpath. A rising world power china holds the olympics and... their former communist partner Russia starts an offensive?

I have nothing much to add. I will wait and see on this matter. America attacking Iraq and afghanistan was like a kid in the suburbs attacking a red ant hill. That wasnt a war. Georgia.. eh, I'm worried but worrying too soon. There is not a clear and present danger to anyone else at this time. But there is concern, and that's healthy.

Russia didn't attack Georgia. Georgia attacked Russia, using the day's events as a distraction. Besides, this is a regional conflict between Russia and one of its former states. It does not mean that Russia is the new dominant superpower of the world. :2 cents:

Russia didn't attack Georgia. Georgia attacked Russia, using the day's events as a distraction. Besides, this is a regional conflict between Russia and one of its former states. It does not mean that Russia is the new dominant superpower of the world. :2 cents:

It remained a regional conflict but an all out war may be in the making.

1. Georgia recalled all its 2,000 troops from Iraq to fight the Russian.

2. Russian fighter jets bombed five (5) military sites and 1,500 plus Georgia died.

3. Most of the Russian living in the breakaway province have left or trying to leave because an all out war is probable.

4. Most of the news coming out are not reliable. Whether the Russian paramilitary group provoked the Georgia attack or vice versa is NOT 100% clear.

5. Georgia attempted to join NATO but so far there will not be any American troops involved in this regional conflict.

6. Russia planed for this attack for a while. Russian peacekeeping troops have been stationed in the breakaway region. But Putin diliberately used the Olympics as cover on 08/08/08 to go to Olympics and then ordered the troops to attack Georgia.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue

OK, it's been a week now and still no new world order???

:wtf: is going on???

Blame Canada.

:eek: Canada's the new supreme emperor of the universe?!? Holy shit! I didn't see that one coming!!! All along I was thinking it was the Easter Bunny that I had to fear. Dammit!

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

:eek: Canada's the new supreme emperor of the universe?!? Holy shit! I didn't see that one coming!!! All along I was thinking it was the Easter Bunny that I had to fear. Dammit!

::slaps forehead:: GSB! You do know that the easter bunny IS canadian, right? Aw shit.. ya didnt! What the hell is this, amateur night?!? ;)

But seriously folks.. dont do school, stay in drugs. Just say wheaties and eat your no.

OK, it's been a week now and still no new world order???

:wtf: is going on???

[size=-5]help!
i'm being held captive inside a chinese fortune cookie!
my fortune says "send more chuck berry"[/size]

8 is my favorite number. Has been since I was...8.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

[size=-5]help!
i'm being held captive inside a chinese fortune cookie!
my fortune says "send more chuck berry"[/size]

Confucius say: Man who send package of chuck berry.. soon wanted by police for assault and mutilation.

::winces:: Ooh.. no more Lorena Bobbit antics. Noo.

8 is my favorite number. Has been since I was...8.

Well aint that some shit. I called the psychic hotline and they told me your fave number was 76. Lying bastids.

Do extensive research on following subjects; Illuminati, New World Order, Secret Societies; i.e Freemason & Skull and Bones and Bilderberg Group then use your critical thinking to vote accordingly in November.

Do extensive research on following subjects; Illuminati, New World Order, Secret Societies; i.e Freemason & Skull and Bones and Bilderberg Group then use your critical thinking to vote accordingly in November.

I've already read both Angels & Demons and DaVinci Code. Your point being? :dunno:

In less than 7 days, the whole world will witness the new world order exchange hands.

On August 8, 2008 8:08 p.m., (8/08/08 8:08) a new world order will be formed.

The world will witness the passing of the baton from US to another emerging world power.

Why and how we lose so fast and quick? With GM slashed thousands of jobs, Toyota overrided GM, gas price remained very high, the bust of the housing market, financial sectors, auto industry, the highest unemployment rate and much more.

Why are we losing it?

The world is not coming to an end but on Aug 8, 2008, 8:08 the world will witness another emerging world power from the horizon.

So...how'd that all work out?

But their 110m hurdler cant race so does that make a difference?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

So...how'd that all work out?

Lovejoy's Last Activity: 08-14-2008 03:38 PM

Four days ago you run away, boyo?

Aw cmon back. Share some more insight as to what will happen 10 days ago.