• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

In 7 days, the world will change hand and pass the baton from US to another country !

Facetious

Moderated
Re: In 7 days, the world will change hand and pass the baton from US to another count

you should have a counter for this thread !!:eek:

It's not 7 days !!!

It's 5 !!!

Re: In 7 days, the world will change hand and pass the baton from US to another count

In less than 7 days, the whole world will witness the new world order exchange hands.

On August 8, 2008 8:08 p.m., (8/08/08 8:08) a new world order will be formed.

The world will witness the passing of the baton from US to another emerging world power.

Why and how we lose so fast and quick? With GM slashed thousands of jobs, Toyota overrided GM, gas price remained very high, the bust of the housing market, financial sectors, auto industry, the highest unemployment rate and much more.

Why are we losing it?

The world is not coming to an end but on Aug 8, 2008, 8:08 the world will witness another emerging world power from the horizon.

What kind of shit have you been smoking?:helpme:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

In about 5 days, the new world order will witness the new world order exchange roofies.

On August 8, 2008 8:08 p.m., (8/08/08 8:08) a new world order will be gorged on food and pronounce "I ATE!" Which is actually I8, if you follow conspiracy literature. The ancient babylonian text.txt tells us.. George Costanza will emerge from his centuries-old rest to grow 8 wings, 6 more nipples and demand a sacrifice of new worlds and 8 orders from at least 8 kentucky fried chickens. Upon hearing there is only a 10 piece bucket the overlord Costanza will toss the first two pieces into a bottomless pit known as the U.S. economy.

The world will witness the passing of the baton from US to another emerging world power. And lo, it was good. Because the baton was on fire.. and it burned and stuff, right? So the runners are running even faster than usual to keep passing this baton in the first new olympic sport in a damn long time! The 8 mile, 800 degrees, 8 man runfest. They light the batons on fire to emphasize sacrifice and plus it's friggin hilarious to watch them scream and try to kill the fire.

Why and how we lose so fast and quick? I blame a lack of masturbation that sensitized our penis. With GM singing about faith, careless whispers and fastlove, the floppy drive overwrited GM, download speed remained high, the error of deleting your download just as it reached 100%, conspiracy sectors, cockpump industry, the highest STD rate and much more.

Why are we losing it? (Why have *I* lost it? I took the pills they gave me.)

The world is not coming to an end but on Aug 8, 2008, 8:08 the world will witness another emerging world power from the horizon. MOTHERFUCKING IRON MAN! Tony Stark, bitches!

Right on. That makes so much more sense. Thanks for the explanation.

I'm not watching any Olympic coverage this time. It's hardly an amateur event anymore and it's disgustingly commercialized. I might tune into some Soccer coverage. That's about it.

If I was an athlete, I'd probably skip this Olympics due to the miserable air quality. I don't want to take years off my career because China is the filthiest country in the world...

It's hardly an amateur event anymore and it's disgustingly commercialized.
You are most right, sir. I think it's unfair that the Olympic committee ever ruled that professionals can participate in the Olympics. That was a purely commercial move intended to draw higher ratings and corporate sponsorship. It was also a big "Fuck you" to amateur athletes who aspired to compete for their country.

If I was an athlete, I'd probably skip this Olympics due to the miserable air quality. I don't want to take years off my career because China is the filthiest country in the world...

I have a coworker who went to China for 2 weeks a couple months ago. He was telling us about a cruise that he took on the Yangtzee and how instead of looking like a river it looked like a big sewage causeway. The water was brown, murky, and fetid, there was all kinds of garbage floating in the water, and the only fish he saw in the water was a fish head that someone didn't eat and threw in the river instead.

china and india will surpass america in economic power in 20 years, if not 20 then 30. we are all witnessing the slow decline of western civilization. western europe already is becoming more and more irrelevant every day. and with all the immigrants coming in, american will not look the same in 20 years, it will be what, 50% mexican?

it will be what, 50% mexican?

Well, given that there are absolutely no other immigrants other than Mexico, you might be right. I mean, we have absolutely no immigrants from China, Korea, Japan, the Philippines, India, Pakistan, Italy, Russia, Poland, Greece, Ireland, Hungary, Egypt, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Cameroon, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, or Bolivia, right? All the people from the aforementioned countries, and some others that I didn't care to mention, live within their country's borders, and would never leave their country to go live in the US, right? Mexico is the only country that has people leaving their country to go live in the US, correct?

I suggest you get out more and read bout immigration into the US. Just because a person is of Hispanic heritage doesn't mean that he's Mexican. There are a myriad of other countries that the person could be from. :2 cents:

well of course there are people coming from other countries other than Mexico, but compare to the number of mexicans coming across the border every day, their number is just not significant in comparison. just look at the cities in california, many are already > 50% mexican. that's what the entire US will look like in 20-30 years.

Facetious

Moderated

. . 6 . . .5 . . . 4

:rolleyes:

L.J. - In the grand scheme of things, your assertion (or that of the published material your reading) might not be so far fetched. Only the time line is what I would differ with. I get this feeling that conditions will be "applied" more or less via in increment, under ideal conditions of course. :rolleyes:

But who knows, my medicine isn't necessarily better than yours.

All it would take is an EMP at about eight thousand over Denver and . . .

conduct your own research, people.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!

I think people have lost their minds on this thread! :wtf:

Just wait until Friday 8:08 p.m!

By the way, I am laughing out loud !

The Olympics is so commercialized that all the western companies spent billions to be sponsors. Coco-cola, Volkswagon, Nike, McDonald etc

NBC is able to change the venues so the track and field event will be competed in very early morning in Beijing so we can watch the events in prime time.

The NEW WORLD ORDER will be coming from Exxon-Mobil which made $22.57 billions in first two quarters breaking all records in netting the biggest profit ever in corporate history. THE NEW WORLD ORDER includes Royal Dutch Shell, British Petroleum (BP), ConocoPhillips, Husky Energy, and Imperial Oil (also owned by Exxon-Mobil 70%). the Texas-based Exxon-Mobil is a close friend of King George The Second (Bush) and we are fucked !

Yes, we are clueless in this thread about what the fuck !

Because we are fucked left and right by the Texan based company Exxon-Mobil, by Walmart which circulated memo to encourage votors to vote for McBush.

No one even in America knows the Bush's closest cabinet member is the niece of the former President of China. Let me repeat this. Former China's President's niece is still serving as a Cabinet member in United States.

When US announced 500 billion dollars deficit, the Gulf States and OPEC took in a surplus of 1.5 trillion dollars, Russia took in hundreds of billions of oil revenue.

The Olympics is the "COMING OUT" party of China to join the BIG BOYS, America and EU but just like Adolf Hilter, it is used to boost the "NATIONALISM" of China to prepare for war in the next 25-50 years !

China is for peace, harmony and prosperity for NOW but within next 25 years, it will break through Japan, India and Russia to dominate Asia and beyond.

It is just a game, but it is a BIG BOYS game !

Let me know when something important happens, will you? I'll be in the kitchen, making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

It's the Olympics, we'll get it back! Whats the big deal?

Let me know when something important happens, will you? I'll be in the kitchen, making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Hey gunslingingbird while you're in there make me a peanut butter and banana sandwich please!

Hey gunslingingbird while you're in there make me a peanut butter and banana sandwich please!

Would you like honey on it as well? Those are great!

As long as I can piss and spit in the soup of whoever I dont like im your man. :hatsoff:

You can shit in their refried beans, for all I care! As long as it can't be traced back to me, I could give a rat's ass less. You're hired! :thumbsup: