• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

IMPORTANT!!! Board Downtime on November 1st! Details inside!

So this is when post count and rep will be reset, too, right? I also heard that everyone will be newly signed up, so it looks like all members joined on October 25, 2011. That's going to be awesome.

I can't wait.

thats correct yes.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Where can I demand compensation?

How about a FreeOnes goodie bag, or a month pass for a nice site? :) I mean c'mon you take away a whole day from me!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Petra you said when the board is updated you can add the smiley so here it is again!

th_Suicide.gif

mine mine mine mine

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Since I never ask for ANYTHING on this board, being an elder statesman member, I ask that this smiley be added:

smiley-fart005.gif

That is all....thank you Peter and Rolaid.:hatsoff:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I apologize in advance for the trauma this will cause by having to breath fresh air and interact with real people!

I have tried this and I would not recommend it.

vBulletin 4 has a different look and feel from the current version.

I don't like the sound of that.

Just so a bunch of add-ons aren't included that will slow the board down. I can hardly ever get the FreeOnes.com front page to load up anymore due to the things that were added to it recently, and if something like that happens to the messageboard it will effectively become unusable for me.

I could predict the exact time that the 6 millionth post will happen in the thread where you're supposed to guess, but I don't want to spam it up in there. It'll happen 10 minutes after the upgrade is launched. The 7 millionth post will be about an hour after that. All but 7 of those posts will be people bitching about the new vbulletin format.

It's going to change, people. Embrace the change, or end up like this guy: