• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

IMPORTANT!!! Board Downtime on November 1st! Details inside!

Shifty

O.G.
Well, I for one would be quite disappointed to learn that Dirk and OC's accounts were 'lost' in the upgrade.

I sure as hell hope that doesn't happen.

In the case it does happen, can we still keep the smilies?

:lurk: :orangecat:

But...but..but I thought everything was getting reset to 0?

Damn. Does this mean you get to continue coming into the office with no pants, too? Regina was really hoping you'd be forced to wear pants when the new version was released.

With everybody's luck the pants would be tight spandex that Roald would wear and it would be worse than before.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
vb4 isn't bad. Another board I'm on uses this and it's actually quite organized and easy to navigate.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Why i wear a patch:

:pirate::orangecat:

Thank you, I'll be here all night!

Will the Tits be even Juicier on the new board? Any more defined or same as before, because the Doc said I got to see Nice round Juggs every now and then :D

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
vb4 isn't bad. Another board I'm on uses this and it's actually quite organized and easy to navigate.

It's not bad at all.

The disappointments have mostly come in the backend, we've come across loads of bugs that they know about but haven't fixed in the past year and several things that don't make sense at all.

But I know that nobody cares about those as long as their post counts and rep make it through OK. :cthulhu:

Petra

Well, you should stop letting disappointments come in your backend.

I'm talking to you, Anders ......

Those type of disappointments don't get to cum.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Forgive me for this stupid question but in Layman's terms what is going on? There will be a day we can't sign in or is this something else? I'm still kinda new!

Petra

Forgive me for this stupid question but in Layman's terms what is going on? There will be a day we can't sign in or is this something else? I'm still kinda new!

The board will be going down on the 1st at 9am EST until 3am on the 2nd for an upgrade. So you are correct, you won't be able to sign in during that time.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
The board will be going down on the 1st at 9am EST until 3am on the 2nd for an upgrade. So you are correct, you won't be able to sign in during that time.

Bad business...:nono:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Some boards have a feature where you can just post the audio from a youtube video rather than the whole video so that it can be used in a sig. Any chance we'll get that?

Petra

Some boards have a feature where you can just post the audio from a youtube video rather than the whole video so that it can be used in a sig. Any chance we'll get that?

I'm 100% sure that would have to be something additional. I'll take a look and see if something like that exists for vbulletin and how much juice it takes to run it.