• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

IMPORTANT!!! Board Downtime on November 1st! Details inside!

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
So this is when post count and rep will be reset, too, right? I also heard that everyone will be newly signed up, so it looks like all members joined on October 25, 2011. That's going to be awesome.

I can't wait.

thats correct yes.

So no one will be able to vote in some contests since we won't have 5 or 50 or whatever posts. At least not for a while... :1orglaugh
And the If you are new here, post here to introduce yourself thread is going to be very popular I guess :rofl2:

No idea why I find this funny tho :rolleyes:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
:eeew: I just hope it doesn't look like what I just saw on Google.

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum.php

That's what vb4 looks like by default. THIS is what it'll look like in FO colors.

Just so a bunch of add-ons aren't included that will slow the board down. I can hardly ever get the FreeOnes.com front page to load up anymore due to the things that were added to it recently, and if something like that happens to the messageboard it will effectively become unusable for me.

The goal is to not add plug-ins that slow things down. We have a few things going for us though. Brand new servers and an updated OS for them (64 bit vs 32). So things should be faster.

And, down the road, we'll turn on the mobile version of the board for those who rather use that than the regular version. Disadvantage there is you won't be able to give rep (ajax isn't supported by mobile phones) and the mods can't mod from their phones.

Overall, I've come to like this new version. :)

the mods can't mod from their phones.

That's not gonna work for some of us. Will there be an option to disable the mobile version of the board?

Petra

That's not gonna work for some of us. Will there be an option to disable the mobile version of the board?

You'll be able switch back and forth between the full site and mobile if you wish.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum.php

That's what vb4 looks like by default. THIS is what it'll look like in FO colors.

The goal is to not add plug-ins that slow things down. We have a few things going for us though. Brand new servers and an updated OS for them (64 bit vs 32). So things should be faster.

And, down the road, we'll turn on the mobile version of the board for those who rather use that than the regular version. Disadvantage there is you won't be able to give rep (ajax isn't supported by mobile phones) and the mods can't mod from their phones.

Overall, I've come to like this new version. :)

It's white?

Petra

It's white?

I think hostones is on the server that the sys admins are currently working on. Give it a few hours and try clicking on the link again.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6187979, member: 114093"]You'll be able switch back and forth between the full site and mobile if you wish.

Oh, good. Disaster narrowly averted. Carry on, then. :hybrid:

quick question. does this mean the galleries i bought will get deleted? i hope not id hate to use points on galleries i never got to see. just making sure ya know.

quick question. does this mean the galleries i bought will get deleted? i hope not id hate to use points on galleries i never got to see. just making sure ya know.

nothing will change regarding your bought galleries, points, etc

nothing will change regarding your bought galleries, points, etc

But...but..but I thought everything was getting reset to 0?

Damn. Does this mean you get to continue coming into the office with no pants, too? Regina was really hoping you'd be forced to wear pants when the new version was released.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
But...but..but I thought everything was getting reset to 0?

Damn. Does this mean you get to continue coming into the office with no pants, too? Regina was really hoping you'd be forced to wear pants when the new version was released.

I was hoping she'd be forced to shave. A run-through with a comb is really no way to maintain a lady garden ...... :D