• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Your sick fuck of a friend deserves a needle in the arm.

So do you, if you attack someone for being gay.

That dude was drunk as fuck that night. And more importantly, the dude kept talking shit to him the whole fucking night. This is the same dude I've seen get into dozens of fights with people for no fucking reason. I mean, you can only pester a dude so long in front of a bunch of people before you have to do something.

And did you not read my post right...I said I have no issues with the homo community. Hell, i posted in a thread some time back on here where I said something along the line of no one should ever be bullied or beaten up for any reason, including gays. So chill the fuck out. Y'all are reading too damn much into shit.

That dude was drunk as fuck that night. And more importantly, the dude kept talking shit to him the whole fucking night. This is the same dude I've seen get into dozens of fights with people for no fucking reason. I mean, you can only pester a dude so long in front of a bunch of people before you have to do something.

And did you not read my post right...I said I have no issues with the homo community. Hell, i posted in a thread some time back on here where I said something along the line of no one should ever be bullied or beaten up for any reason, including gays. So chill the fuck out. Y'all are reading too damn much into shit.

Your boy was drunk as fuck, but he can reliably say that “some queer guy was talking shit all night”? Sorry, but that sounds like a gay bashing homophobe covering his ass after the fact. I’m sure that since he had to pay tens of thousands he was completely in the right.

You think because you say you have “no issues with the homo community” that means you can beat down someone who is gay because of some perceived threat to your manhood?

Your boy was drunk as fuck, but he can reliably say that “some queer guy was talking shit all night”? Sorry, but that sounds like a gay bashing homophobe covering his ass after the fact. I’m sure that since he had to pay tens of thousands he was completely in the right.
There were a lot of people at that kegger. A lot of people saw this kid talk nothing but shit because he thought he could get away with it, and learned the hard way. It wouldn't have mattered if he was gay or straight, because anyone who ever talked shit to M was asking to get their teeth knocked out

You think because you say you have “no issues with the homo community” that means you can beat down someone who is gay because of some perceived threat to your manhood?

I can (and will) confront anyone who thinks they are going to approach me in anyway that I believe is a threat, whether they are gay or straight. Just like if a hetero dude is mean-mugging. And I'm not trying to say I'm all tough, just that I will throw down. Win some, lose some.

I'm just curious, Bloodshot. Have you lost rep because of this thread, or gained it?

I'm drawing even, Dirk. I'm drawing even. :clap: Can you believe it...you'd think I'd at least have received one neg, but none. I have resisted from giving any red out either, as it's not something I've ever been keen on.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Your sick fuck of a friend deserves a needle in the arm.

I can think of several other ways to waste perfectly good death juice. Y'know, on the convicted murderers, not on some drunk guy at a party who hit a homosexual because he may/may not have been hitting on him (I'm not sure if Scott implied he was or wasn't). But, then again, we don't really pay attention to this kind of thing in Canada.

This is the gayest thread ever.

Clearly you have not been on FreeOnes long enough.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Nobody wants to give out negative rep because the person they throw it to will throw it right back.

But let's be honest about this thread. There's no question BS has issues.

This thread is equivalent to when you're out in a rural area and you stop for gas or whatever, and start chatting with some local and then they drop the N-bomb.

They're not doing it to have a discussion about bigotry, they're doing it to see where you stand.

BS has declared where he stands.

The reason he's getting flamed is because we like Blueballs, for instance, and think BS is a bigoted douchbag.

And he's not even a gay basher, he's a wanna-be gay basher.

His fantasies may be violent, but at the end of the day, he's having fantasies about gay guys.

Go ahead- dispute my logic.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm not trying to go to county for assault, but do not pester me, or you will be dealt with accordingly. :nono:

chill with the Internet gangster bit, it does and proves nothing.

I may not know you personally, or what you're physically capable of, but one thing I can discern from the forum interaction is you're not that bright, not that big on critical thinking, and you have some definite inferiority issues.

:drool1:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I may not know you personally, or what you're physically capable of, but one thing I can discern from the forum interaction is you're not that bright, not that big on critical thinking, and you have some definite inferiority issues.

:drool1:

You just described everyone on FreeOnes.

The reason he's getting flamed is because we like Blueballs, for instance, and think BS is a bigoted douchbag.

Speak for yourself. Pleanty of people enjoy my posts on here.

I can discern from the forum interaction is you're not that bright, not that big on critical thinking, and you have some definite inferiority issues.

Really... I've yet to find any of your posts (or threads) of any great significance whatsoever. You just don't impress me...at all. Go ahead, do like vodkazvictim and put me on your ignore list if you don't like my posts. I don't like any of your posts either.