• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You live in Minnesota. There's your problem.
Actually, his problem is that he's a fucktard. From the Urban Dictionary:

A person of unbelieveable, inexcuseable and indescribable stupidity. (Stupidity being defined as "knowing how and doing it wrong anyway")

NOT A CONTRACTION FOR "FUCKING RETARD"! Those who are truly "Retarded" are not responsible for their affliction. True Fucktards are 100% responsible for their situation and provide vast entertainment as they are usually blissfully unaware of their own Fucktardery. Most politicians for example.

Encyclopedia Dramatica:
A fucktard is a special variety of retard whose condition arises not from clinically demonstrable neurological impairment, but from buttersnap shitfuckery of the mind.

By starting this thread BS has proven he's a master in fucktardery.

If your problemis people in general, why did you single out gays in the title?

I don't know, it's pretty much safe to assume that when guys are fucking staring at you they have some issues.

And for those of you nitwits on here that think because I catch dudes looking at me that it somehow means I'm the same, you know damn well that's bullshit. I mean when you are sitting at a table and look up when someone comes around the corner and every damn time that person is staring at you, it's kind of hard not to notice. I'm always aware of my surrounding, probably from growing up with cut throat scumbags always breaking into my car, stealing shit out of backpacks, trying to scam...

And for all this outrage over me saying I am irritated about that particular thing, all you sympathetic to the poor downtrodden gay community in here I've yet to see condemn people saying faggot or that's so gay or queer on any number of threads before.

You guys get mad because I don't want dudes starin' at me but somehow people denegrate gays all the time on the forum. Fuckin' hypocrites.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Maybe the gay guy picked up on something that you haven't realized yet....
:dunno:

Maybe the gay guy picked up on something that you haven't realized yet....
:dunno:

That's already been implied (overtly and sublty) in this thread at least a half dozen times.

Truthfully, isn't that a tactic the gay community throws out there all the time?

It's like if you talk bad about homosexuality somehow implies you are gay. That's like saying if you talk bad about pedophilia it makes you a pedophile. Nonsense. Utter and complete mumbo jumbo and mind games that don't work on un-gullible people like me. :nono:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Pedophilia and homosexuality are the same? :confused:

Hahaha, I'm just messing with you. No need to get so defensive, all we're saying is that you should take some time to reflect.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Originally Posted by Bloodshot Scott View Post
I mean, I know I'm handsome and all, but seriously dudes...no homo. I'm not trying to go to county for assault, because I had a friend that knocked a gay kid out with a right hook at this party one time and it cost him tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees through all the judicial nonsense. I'm just waiting for one of them to get too close and therefore I can claim I was afraid and acting in self defense.

And FTR, I don't have a problem with gays, but do not pester me, or you will be dealt with accordingly.

The scale of this boys arrogance knows no bounds.

Shifty

O.G.
BS, I really don't see what the big deal is. It is, in fact, a compliment.

So what if some gay men have found you attractive? Are they harassing you or soliciting you?

Truly, they're free to do what they like. You're getting all worked up for nothing. If you think that in this day and age you can post this flavor of discontent on an internet message board and not be challenged, then you're just being naive. :2 cents:

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I'm not trying to go to county for assault, because I had a friend that knocked a gay kid out with a right hook at this party one time and it cost him tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees through all the judicial nonsense. I'm just waiting for one of them to get too close and therefore I can claim I was afraid and acting in self defense.

You say you're waiting to bash a gay, then say:

And FTR, I don't have a problem with gays, but do not pester me, or you will be dealt with accordingly.

as though that cancels the first part out.

You need to take an honest look at yourself, because you are a homophobe, there's nothing at this point you can say that would make that not so.

And for the record, I know gay guys who would break your fucking arm if you took a swing at them—don't have any illusions.

You're not the baddest motherfucker out there and you're definitely not as smart as you think you are.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You Missed my point I see.

Reflect. Right. :facepalm:
All I'm sayin is that you should feel flattered. Throw a wink back just for fun. It's not like they're gonna rape you.

Hell, let him buy you a free drink. If gay guys find you irresistible then use that to your advantage.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
ya know, I think we could eliminate a lot of the 'is that guy staring at me a queer?' stress and confusion out of BS Scott's day if we all agreed to adopt some kind of identification system.
A way of clearly displaying our orientation so it's clear who's queer.
Maybe gays should all have to wear, say ..... pink stars stitched onto their clothes?
Ya know, we could even expand the idea .... I mean, who wants Jews looking at them funny either? Yellow stars for them ... hang on. Wait a minute. This all seems horribly familiar.

I don't think people take too kindly to getting punched just because they look at you in your destructive jeans and Metallica shirts.

What are destructive jeans?

I honestly would suspect that'd be something BlueBalls would say in a homoerotic literary work of his.

The other day Thomas came over and I had just put on my jeans and shirt, readying myself for a long, hard day at work. He bent me over and ravaged me whilst still dressed. By the time he was done my jeans were destroyed. Destructive jeans. I still wore them that day. I was in such a lustful mood for the rest of the day I couldn't help myself. I had to wear the destructive jeans! They are a symbol of the hatred I have for myself; but the lust I have for Thomas. People stared, even threatened me with physical violence! What do they know? They just don't have a Thomas in their life. A Thomas... such as mine. For I am MAN! I enjoy homosexual love and have a wife just to carry on my superb, intelligent DNA in the most natural form. For I will be damned if I have a machine make my babies! Women are made for cooking, cleaning, and reproducing; Thomas is made for love. Thomas.....

And that my FreeOne friends is a sneak peak of BlueBalls' and I Broadway play. It will be turned into a novel some time next year. Possibly Summer of 2011. I will allow BlueBalls to discuss anymore information detailing our work.

:lovecoupl

You say you're waiting to bash a gay, then say:

as though that cancels the first part out.

You need to take an honest look at yourself, because you are a homophobe, there's nothing at this point you can say that would make that not so.

And for the record, I know gay guys who would break your fucking arm if you took a swing at them—don't have any illusions.

You're not the baddest motherfucker out there and you're definitely not as smart as you think you are.

Oh for fuck's sake, kid, you don't know shit about me. So chill with the Internet gangster bit, it does and proves nothing. Your little schtick ain't shit. I never claimed to be the baddest. I know there are dudes out there that a twice as big as me. That ain't news. I will, however, stand my ground, and if you take me down best believe I will make sure I scar you so bad you will never forget me if you ever try to pull my card, gangsta. :nono:

I mean, I know I'm handsome and all, but seriously dudes...no homo. :nono: I'm not trying to go to county for assault, because I had a friend that knocked a gay kid out with a right hook at this party one time and it cost him tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees through all the judicial nonsense. I'm just waiting for one of them to get too close and therefore I can claim I was afraid and acting in self defense. :elaugh:

And FTR, I don't have a problem with gays, but do not pester me, or you will be dealt with accordingly. :nono:

It sounds like there's only one person doesn't know that you're gay.

I don't think people take too kindly to getting punched just because they look at you in your destructive jeans and Metallica shirts.

What are destructive jeans?

I honestly would suspect that'd be something BlueBalls would say in a homoerotic literary work of his.

The other day Thomas came over and I had just put on my jeans and shirt, readying myself for a long, hard day at work. He bent me over and ravaged me whilst still dressed. By the time he was done my jeans were destroyed. Destructive jeans. I still wore them that day. I was in such a lustful mood for the rest of the day I couldn't help myself. I had to wear the destructive jeans! They are a symbol of the hatred I have for myself; but the lust I have for Thomas. People stared, even threatened me with physical violence, what do they know? They just don't have a Thomas in their life. A Thomas... such as mine. For I am BlueBalls! I enjoy homosexual love and have a wife just to carry on my superb, intelligent DNA in the most natural form. For I will be damned if I have a machine make my babies! Women are made for cooking, cleaning, and reproducing; Thomas is made for love. Thomas.....

And that my FreeOne friends is a sneak peak of BlueBalls' and I Broadway play. It will be turned into a novel some time next year. Possibly Summer of 2011. I will allow BlueBalls to discuss anymore information detailing our work.

:lovecoupl

I wear constructive jeans. They're technically not "jeans" as they're made with construction paper..made in Thai sweatshop by the underweight children of opium-addicted single mothers.

Honestly, they're not very practical. Especially when it rains. But I figure that buying a few pair is my way of giving back to the community. Thai children get hungry and dream too...just like human children.

One love.