‘I’m not a slut’

Premium Link Upgrade


SEX-MAD Terri Hunter has ***** with 1,000 men, but says, ‘I’m not a slut’ — insisting her insatiable lust is an illness that’s driving her crazy.

The 25-year-old customer service manager needs sex up to a dozen times A DAY and admits her addiction is out of control.

Randy Terri even trawls the internet for partners, agreeing to sleep with them no matter how ugly they turn out to be.

“That’s another sad parts of this problem — my desire for sex overrides any quality control issues,” said Terri, from Dagenham, Essex. “It doesn’t matter to me how it happens or what they look like and it’s a bonus if they’re well-endowed.”

ONLINE EXTRA: My sex addiction is a nightmare

READ DR HILARY JONES ON SEX ADDICTION

Terri, who struggles to maintain a relationship because of her addiction, became a slave to love at the age of 17, when she lost her virginity.

She recalled: “It was like someone had flipped a switch. From then I just developed an insatiable desire for sex. I’ve done it with hundreds and hundreds of men. I don’t keep a tally because I’m not a slut — I am just satisfying a need.

“Most people who know me think I’m really sweet and charming. I don’t smoke, I hardly drink, I’ve never taken *****, yet I’ve ***** with nearly one thousand men.”

And if there’s no man around, Terri slips off to satisfy herself, even if she’s at work. She added: “Other people have fag breaks, so I don’t feel too guilty. On a bad day, I can have up to a dozen comfort breaks.”

Terri has tried hypnotherapy, SAA (Sex Addicts Anonymous) and has been prescribed anti-depressants — but still can’t control her urges. Her lustful thoughts would often happen during sessions with her psychotherapist.

“I was laying on the couch telling my shrink that I was turned on at the thought of ******** with him. I was hoping he’d jump on top of me and we’d have sex!
Toys

“I’ve been on nights out where I’ve ended up in the bedroom with married couples. Often I’ll bring some sex toys with me, or I’ll ask them to bring some along. I am looking for complete satisfaction.”

Despite her bed-hopping, Terri has managed to stay faithful to her current boyfriend, Wayne, for two months. But she says: “I know that my appetite will probably wreck this relationship like it has done to all the rest.

“Men can’t cope with my sex drive. I’ve ended up having sex with a their mates before — I was that desperate for it.

“It’s like having dry skin: You know you shouldn’t scratch it, but when you do it just feels so good."

:nannerf1:
 

Attachments

  • sexaddictf_280x399_14544a.jpg
    sexaddictf_280x399_14544a.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 472
:beep beep beep:

Sorry, my :bs: detector is going off.

Terri, who struggles to maintain a relationship because of her addiction, became a slave to love at the age of 17, when she lost her virginity.

She lost her virginity when she was 17 and she is now 25. In a matter of those 8 years, she claims to have ***** with 1,000 different men.

:does some quick arithmetic:

1,000 different guys / 8 years = 125 different guys per year

There are 365 days in a year, so if she had to average 125 new guys per year, she would have to find a new guy to have sex with every 2.92 days. She works, assumably 40 hours per week, so that would leave her nothing but weeknights and weekends to accomplish that. No, no, I don't believe it.

And, these numbers are assuming that since the very day that she lost her virginity, she immediately started fucking anybody she could find. If she didn't, she would have to average a brand new guy even more often than every 2.92 days.

No, I call fucking bullshit.
 
I wish every girl was that crazy over sex!
I love it. Really cool!
 
Hmmm... If that doesnt make her a slut, then what does???

Ok, ok, shes not a slut... shes a SLORE!

*Equation: SLUT + WHORE = SLORE*
 
I think she would have a long and prosperous career in porn if she would ever consider a career in adult films. . . also take into consideration if she decides to ****** on the side. That alone should fulfill that insatiable addiction of hers. But I really think this story is pure :bs:

:crash:
 
Bullshit. If I asked her to have sex with me, she'd say no. She's no addict.

I'm an addict. I'll fuck any female that moves. I doubt she'd fuck any guy that moves.

:rofl: I'd love to hear her reaction to that. I have to agree with you there. I'd fuck any girl that gave me a second look, hell the first one is good enough, but I like to make sure first.

But addicted to sex? Eh, she looks hot, but she doesn't look like a slut, and let's be honest a girl having sex at least a dozen times a day...riiiight. If that were ever true we'd all be in heaven right now, banging away our girlfriends for the 11th time.
 
BS or not. I'd help her feed her addiction.
 
If it's true, then she's a slut. As far as qualifying the numbers, well it's vague, but I'd say that if your number of sex partners is in the triple digits (or more), you can be pretty damn sure.

She may also be a crazy bitch, but let me put it this way, her insanity plea probably wouldn't hold up in court. sexual addiction can be a real problem, but it is not a psychological disorder. It may however be a symptom of some other type of psych disorder though, such as OCD or other personality disorders, etc.
 
:beep beep beep:

Sorry, my :bs: detector is going off.



She lost her virginity when she was 17 and she is now 25. In a matter of those 8 years, she claims to have ***** with 1,000 different men.

:does some quick arithmetic:

1,000 different guys / 8 years = 125 different guys per year

There are 365 days in a year, so if she had to average 125 new guys per year, she would have to find a new guy to have sex with every 2.92 days. She works, assumably 40 hours per week, so that would leave her nothing but weeknights and weekends to accomplish that. No, no, I don't believe it.

And, these numbers are assuming that since the very day that she lost her virginity, she immediately started fucking anybody she could find. If she didn't, she would have to average a brand new guy even more often than every 2.92 days.

No, I call fucking bullshit.
Once again Chef, your detector is unparalleled. Nice one.:thumbsup:
 
Despite her bed-hopping, Terri has managed to stay faithful to her current boyfriend, Wayne, for two months. But she says: “I know that my appetite will probably wreck this relationship like it has done to all the rest.
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
Premium Image Content
Upgrade to Premium to view all images in this thread
 
Back
Top