• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I've got a bottle of Scotch next to me. Expect brilliance from my posts tonight.

Who's with me?

What brand of scotch? And... are you mad if I say I have a bottle of irish Uisce beatha next to me. Tullamore Dew, to be exact

Lets see who gets sillier :1orglaugh

I just realized I haven't had scotch yet this year.

That needs to change.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I got up and went to work with no ill effects from the previous night. :dunno:

I guess I let the team down. I'll try harder next time... :(

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Actually, what I had was a Mortlach 1971. It was exceptional.

Curse you, evil spirit!!!

I have a fave scotch, Highland Park, which is the one whiskey brewed at the point most northern, the Orkney Islands. Very earthy, with a rich after-tone.

Tasted the usual 12-year-old spirit, then a friend brought back a bottle from the distillery plant seasoned 18 years. The difference was out of this world.

So tasting a spirit, like, 30 or 40 years old, I can only dream of how deep that must be.

Curse you, evil spirit!!!

I have a fave scotch, Highland Park, which is the one whiskey brewed at the point most northern, the Orkney Islands. Very earthy, with a rich after-tone.

Tasted the usual 12-year-old spirit, then a friend brought back a bottle from the distillery plant seasoned 18 years. The difference was out of this world.

So tasting a spirit, like, 30 or 40 years old, I can only dream of how deep that must be.

It is quite delightful. I keep the 50 year old bottle for special occasions, though. ;-)

Have you tried the Canadian Scotch? It's the only product distilled outside of Scotland that they allow to be called scotch. It's not super, but it's okay (though overpriced).

Anyone tasted rescued bottles of cognac/whisky/champagne/beer from ships sinken/(sunken?) 100-200 years ago?

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Winnipeg, my friend. Place is fuckin cold.

Coldest damn place I've ever been. Colder than a witch's titty. The natives up there though...boy they like their drink. :elaugh:

As for me, I'm sneaking my flasky into the Wild game tomorrow night to get blitzed and watch some puck. :clap: