• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

if you were permanently disfigured or paralyzed, would you want to be put down?

No I'd never waste such an opportunity. How often have you been in a situation where you said to yourself "You know, if I didn't have a life and a future, I'd seriously consider taking out all those inconsiderate drivers". Now granted that's a rather tame example, and even being suicidal would still require a certain level of psychopathy. But how many people think to themselves "Somebody should really walk into Topeka with a high powered rifle and get rid of that Fred Phelps". Really, if you think you've got nothing else to live for, instead of just killing yourself you should at least make sure your death has some meaning. Whether that's removing the lowest variable bringing down humanity or calling 911 before hanging yourself so they can harvest your organs properly. There is a certain level of freedom that comes from hitting rock bottom.

Mayhem

Banned
Seriously, no one is wiping my ass, day after day. That's where I draw the line and I once had cause to live by my beliefs. Everything else is negotiable. But wiping my ass and/or changing my diaper while I lay there ...... not fuckin' happening.

Seriously, no one is wiping my ass, day after day. That's where I draw the line and I once had cause to live by my beliefs. Everything else is negotiable. But wiping my ass and/or changing my diaper while I lay there ...... not fuckin' happening.

What if I'm offering money?

For example, you may have heard about this guy getting his face eaten by what may or may not be a zombie. If that had happened to you and you survived, would you, or could you go on living knowing you make people sick at the mere sight of you? Or if you were permanently paralyzed and couldn't dress yourself, feed yourself and were completely dependant on others, would you want someone to put you out of your misery??

Discuss.
You shouldn't make the decision right off the bat. Obviously you've got to let it play out for a little while and get over the initial shock of your new way of life. If afterwards when you've tried it for a while and thought long and hard about it with a calm mind, I would gladly yank your feeding tube and leave you to die in a paralyzed state of hunger-fueled dementia :)

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
If I were disfigured I would learn to play the piano like a master and lurk underneath the Opera house.

There are always support groups for the paralyzed, burn victims, amputees and whatnot. It's likely easier to cope when you hang around people who are going through the same thing. I almost sort of envy that kind of kinship.

Only God decides who lives and who dies. Scientists are not God they are the Devil.
Who ?

God is a lie, people should have the right to decide wether they wanna go on or end it up.

Who ?

God is a lie, people should have the right to decide wether they wanna go on or end it up.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic, but good point. At what point does god start making every single decision in one's life?