• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

if you were permanently disfigured or paralyzed, would you want to be put down?

For example, you may have heard about this guy getting his face eaten by what may or may not be a zombie. If that had happened to you and you survived, would you, or could you go on living knowing you make people sick at the mere sight of you? Or if you were permanently paralyzed and couldn't dress yourself, feed yourself and were completely dependant on others, would you want someone to put you out of your misery??

Discuss.

I Don't think there's much to discuss. At least not for us.
None of us actually ever lived that so we can't imagine how would we feel, what would we do.

It's easy to say "I wanna die !". Takes guts to actually pull the trigger at yourself...

Skyraider22

The One and Only Big Daddy
No of course not.I mean who would it is hard enough to live with a disablity everyday challage I would not want to be put down but knowing how I am I would talk shit back

It's an interesting question. If you're so disabled/ugly that you're no longer able to function in "normal" society, what would you have left? If you don't have a community of loving, caring people, I can see the desire to euthanize yourself. I, myself, am not in that situation. Frankly, I have enough close friends, that I think they would rally around me, and help to ensure that I still have some quality of life.

The other part of this question is how would you get the deed done? Who's going to agree to snuff you, if you're not able to bring it off yourself?

Yes, of course. I wouldn't mind being put down now, so I would definitely go for it under those circumstances.

madsngirls

Banned
I could live with being disfigured, no problems on that, i have so much more than my look... But paralyzed ??? Boy, i cant even imagine what it would be ! Yes, i guess i rather die. Depend on others ? Never ! But, if you get paralysed, how can you kill your self ? Eutanasia is forbidden, unless on very few countries...

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
what am i, a dog?

no. my girl would still love me. im already unsightly. i dont give a fuck.

just kick it inside and play snes.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I understand those who say they can live with that but to back up my reasoning I just believe that life is already hard enough as it is, some BS like that would kill me inside. If I had children I might think different and would want to stay tough for them but I dont have children so i would want to RIP.

Hondarobot

Banned
Well, being paralyzed would totally suck, but if I was just facially disfigured I'd go with the Dr. Doom option.

what am i, a dog?

no. my girl would still love me. im already unsightly. i dont give a fuck.

just kick it inside and play snes.

Being ugly and being disfigured is different. Lots of us are ugly, but to be so scarred and torn that you're unrecognizable and can't speak properly is different.

It sounds shallow, but I wouldn't want to live in either scenario. I don't like life enough to stay strong and keep hope for the rest of my disfigured life.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
well, my girl could have a half a face, 1 square boob, and 7 webbed toes, and id still love her.

bahodeme

Closed Account
If I was a quadraplegic, suicide would cross my mind. For me personally it would be if I had ALS or disease of that nature that near the end I would check out. As far as disfigurement, I don't necessary think I would kill myself. There was a guy in Virginia who is retired CIA that used to create wigs and other facial items for agents. He would create prostetics and full mask for people who were disfigured by various trauma. He tested one of his masks on a person who was severely burned. He placed him on a tour bus to see the reaction of people. Even those sitting beside him didn't seem to notice. So I would give this guy a call.