• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you had to move from your home country, where would you go ?

Title says it all : If, for some reason, you HAD to leave your country and move to another for a long time (if not forever), where would you go ?
And why would you choose that country ?

Ok Worm, Sam and others, I know your answer, I know what you're going to say "Anywhere except France". So now people who would have constructive answer can partticipate while, you move ou from this topic...

Probably Canada, because its not too far from my current home, and the culture is not that much different the US, so it wouldn't be as much of an adjustment.

Australia.

I'm from England atm though and once I've finished University I plan to live somewhere else (a different country).

Being Canadian, if I wasn't realistic, I would've said Jamaica. Friendliest people on Earth, laid-back lifestyle, lots of sun, great music.
But if I'm thinking about having a career and all that comes with it, I'd say the U.S., Australia or Switzerland. Somewhere I'll be comfortable with the weather (cooler preferably) and at least one official language.
Other choices would be: Germany, Denmark or the Scandinavian countries.

Belize. Beautiful tropical climate, lots of great scuba diving, awesome Mayan ruins, and English is the official language!!!

Hurricanes might be a pain in the balls but I'll deal.

:cool:

Canada, because it's like a giant Finland and the Canadias are religious and polite people.

(La plupart des Canadiens parlent le francais)

Attachments

• Canada_flag_halifax_9_-04.JPG
    Canada_flag_halifax_9_-04.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 149
I won't move. I'll die if need be, defending my country.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Easy pick: France.

Been there twice, once over weekend with my buddy from Laos, picking up his aunt, then, several years later, I won a contest from the company I worked in and could go longer, spent some days in Paris.

I love the lifestyle, I love the city, I would gladly live there.

I would go to the Netherlands : Very cool country, very nice people, very few car in the streets (but lots of bikes).
Sam, do you live in France?
:rofl2:

I won't move. I'll die if need be, defending my country.
Who said it would be in danger ?
What if banishment was re-instated as a punshlent and, for some reason, you were banned from the US ?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Come on, Sam, we could share a duplex home in Paris. You Might have to sell some of your guns before you move, but we could have a great time over there ^^

france
or
sweeden
or
amsterdam

Come on, Sam, we could share a duplex home in Paris. You might have to sell some of your guns before you move, but we could have a great time over there ^^
Yes, it would be fun. I spent two weeks in Paris - stayed in the Latin Quarter, August of 2001. I would surely agree to your arrangement for say.... two months out of the year. But, I will never give up my United States citizenship.

By the way, I'm French and Italian. And, would love to live in Italy for two months out of the year as well.

First choice would be the UK. I have relatives over there, and it isn't that much of a change from US and I also love the british culture. The second one I would go to, since it's right across the lake from my home, would be Canada.