• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you had to be killed by any fictional character. ..

Sean Dillon, from the Jack Higgins novels, a double tap to the heart with a walther ppk

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Christine from "The Girlfriend Experience" would cause me to die when my brain explodes due to the quality of her blow job.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Hit by an arrow loosed by Prince Herbert. (I got better.)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Anything this guy thinks up.
roadrunner1.jpg

I pissed Gandalf off by smoking the last of the long bottom leaf, and he turned me to stone.

I don't think that would be possible. Gandalf doesn't really have much magical power to speak of. Maybe he could create a slightly bright light to blind you for a second and then stab you or move you softly a little distance with some telekinesis. Or maybe he could just cause you to die of rage when you both go on some very long arduous and dangerous mission, and he decides to bust out the giant eagles, the ones that could have made the trip in a day or so and skipped all that dangerous stuff from the beginning, at the end of it.

I don't think that would be possible. Gandalf doesn't really have much magical power to speak of. Maybe he could create a slightly bright light to blind you for a second and then stab you or move you softly a little distance with some telekinesis. Or maybe he could just cause you to die of rage when you both go on some very long arduous and dangerous mission, and he decides to bust out the giant eagles, the ones that could have made the trip in a day or so and skipped all that dangerous stuff from the beginning, at the end of it.

^ this lol