• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If you had to be killed by any fictional character. ..

I'd be smothered to death while Anne Hathaway's Catwoman was queening me. Cold hard cash money to anyone who can arrange this.

rivasky

the special one
God would shoot me after he had caught me buttfucking his son.

I'd be having rough but sensual sex with Velma in the back of the Mystery Machine. Scooby Doo would pop in, think I'm hurting his crime solving buddy and instinctively bite my throat, killing me by blood loss.

Deepcover

Closed Account
State Trooper Barrigan. The crazy fucker shot me in the elevator, totally unexpected, just when I was about to bring Sullivan over to the feds.

this will do

On an unrelated note, I wonder if the Hells Labs Ironic Punishment Division is hiring
shrug.gif

georges

Staff member
Agent Smith, Bullet of cal 50ae in my forehead

The Witch King Nazgul in the Lord of the Rings

I'd be just a random rider of rohan during the battle of Minas Tirith who foolishly provoked the nazgul leader by calling him "The Bitch King"

After he disentegrates my sword with his shout he stabs me with his fell blade and I black out. I wake up after the battle and am being tended to by my hot girlfriend Eowyn. She tends to my every need for nearly a week before I finally succumb to my injury and die, blissfully.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
174499348f2f32512155bf3750082c6e65f1f70a.jpg

You wouldn't actually die, you'd just become a wraith yourself, nor would he be able to disintegrate your sword.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Whom is married to Faramir.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Jules Winnfield ;because I'd at least get to hear some badass speech.

...or Vincent Vega, because it'd be totally by accident/ surprise.